Quick Turbo Knife Question

jojoenglish85

Hey guys, I am playing around with my setup in the software program. I am wondering if/when i reassign the turbo knife button from the LT2 tac switch on back of the controller to my "B" button(I play tactical) will i have to still press or hold the LT2 tac before using "B" to turbo knife? just wanting to know what i will have to do in game before activating my turbo knife. I am hoping since i reassigned it, that i will only have to press "B", to turbo knife.

NYjetsNY1

It was patched on mw2 not black ops. Still working great on black ops! On mw2 it works if you are host or hosting on private match.

pnyxxpress

How does this really work. I understand the macro but how does is it that a single button push is slower than a macro that does several button presses. I still have to push the button to get the macro to execute. Yeah I'm a newbie :)

NYjetsNY1

How does this really work. I understand the macro but how does is it that a single button push is slower than a macro that does several button presses. I still have to push the button to get the macro to execute. Yeah I'm a newbie :)

The macro presses the button to knife, then presses semtex and 3 Y presses to cancel out the knife. I spent weeks testing out the perfect timings for the semtex RB press and the 3 Y presses - extensive testing on when to press RB after the knife, when the first second and third y press should be.

On a perfect connection, the macro never fails. On all other connections, it still works! After all the testing, I have it working great.

Instead of knifing, then having an animation, it knifes - till it hits the perfect spot. At the spot, the knife lunges! So you'll lunge a lot more if the person is near you (good thing). Then it cancels out everything so you can keep knifing.

jojoenglish85

I have been using the ghost knife action and im not too sure I like it. I will try the turbo knife tomorrow. Is there a certain gun combo you should have equipped or will it work with any?

NYjetsNY1

The ghost knife is a fun glitch. It doesn't help you get kills.

The turbo knife is fantastic. It works with all Assault Rifles, SMGs, and untested on other weapons. Not sure if it works with the Law launcher.