Ragnarok tips and tricks

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I'm wondering if anyone out there has any sugestions for what's beast with their mod? I've had mine for ages, but I haven't really stumbled upon anything revolutionary... Since my internet connection isn't amazing the mods don't work perfectly all the time, but I work around it lol... My favorite is M14 with the grip, it only recoild straight up so pointing it at their stomach ends with it going through their head. I also find that the model 1911 works better than the CZ75 for some reason. Jitter is pretty fun too, works great at a range with the ADS jitter cancelling and obviously works great upfront too.

odingalt

Staff member
PS3 you got that freebie still? I'm wondering if you have the production firmware or one of our beta firmwares??? I seemed to go through several iterations of firmware pre-launch lol

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Of course I still have it, I would never get rid of it! I'm not sure exactly what firmware I have, but it was not the original one you made because I sent it back to you once. It is definatly my internet that causes the glitches though, it woks quite nicely offline and has issues ocaisionally online, when I can see myself jump around on screen...

odingalt

Staff member
Ahhh, yes, I love lag-warping! Best gaming ever was back in college on the dorm LAN system. Practically zero lag gaming, no warping - and a lot of fun!