Ragnarok wont sync

Xii Snipez v2X

when I plug in the control to the usb so I can program the rapid fire the control wont connect to the pc. the player 3 and 4 leds are suppose to go off when its connected and all im getting is player 3 to stay on. has anybody had this happen and how can I fix it?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have to ask but u do have the controller turned off with the battery pack in with charged batteries correct? The P3 & P4 LEDs should twinkle really fast indicating your in programming mode. If u do all this correctly and P3 is the only thing going off then u might have to open a support ticket

Last edited:

Xii Snipez v2X

control is off with fresh batteries and when I plug it in P3 LED stays on and that's it. was working fine yesterday and now only P3 LED stays on, no twinkle with P3 and P4

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

My best suggestion would be to uninstall your firmware erase it then re download it and try starting fresh. If that doesn't work I'd open a support ticket.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yup erase the firmware and re install it or if it gives u the option click repair firmware. If all this fails maybe try another USB port on your computer. Its rare but I've had USB ports go bad on me.