rapid fire anti-recoil macro for RSASS

coda23

how do i make an RSASS anti-recoil macro. I have been playing with it and have it all down pretty good. I just don't know how to work out the anti-recoil part. IS that were i just have the RS pushing the other direction away from the direction of the recoil itself, or am i doing it wrong and what is up with the play 1,2,3 and 4 LED's on the timeline? Is there some sort of special use for those that i don't know about. I see them used on other macros, but don't know for the life of myself what that is.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Do this make one RS dot above the starting rapid fire dot then drag that RS dot to the last dot on the rapid fire and adjust the pulls to get a good anti-recoil.

coda23

Ok that's what I have been doing. It's just so sensitive that you have I be right on Otto he a proper anti-recoil. That and if your running around or using the RS while firing it doesn't work as well. What about those play1-4 LED's I asked about? I'm still clueless as to what they do.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh totally missed that sorry but they change your LED color. So say you wanted a rapid fire with your LEDS flashing different colors while shooting then that is how you would do it.