Rapid fire + anti recoil on auto weapon

JIM WALKER

I have a question, something I discovered by a mistake actually ... ok, the set up for my DMR on bf4 is a rapid fire (7sps with 1.4 speed rating), an anti recoil and auto spot, this for me works perfectly for that weapon, now, here is the odd thing, (by mistake), I used the above setup when using an LMG, (full auto), for some odd reason the LMG anti recoil is amazingly better with the rapid fire on it, clip empties at the exact same rate, stutters a little but still good .... question is, why ???? ... I would really like to know the answer so I can smooth out the fire rate stutter on the RF, it would then be a lethal LMG with no recoil at all .....

bonefisher

It retards the fire rate to calm down the gun....we have made plenty of these around here and is not a bad method if you hit the sweet spot.

JIM WALKER

so if I were to smooth out the RF (must admit I can live with the slight stutter) then it would perhaps alter how good it is, cause at the moment it is certainly on the sweet spot ?

bonefisher

Just got to test a little.... might have to go up or down with speed or shorten or lengthen the run..... test....test....test....sorry can't test myself right now .....no xbox's ....packed away!