Rapid fire is weird

polyosis

Hey, I just got my controller today (happy holidays everyone) and I'm having some issues. After I imported my VPS, which is a simple one (uploaded below; it's just the humanized stable rapid fire I found in a sticky thread for BO2 and a toggle) I unplugged my controller, took out the batteries, put them back in, started my controller and launched a local game to test the RF. The issue I'm having is really weird, I'll try to explain as best I can.
Basically, I get in-game with my FAL and Five-Seven. When I hit the Tac switch it shows my mod is on, but when I hold RT the FAL only shoots twice then stops and the mod automatically turns off. I thought maybe I was getting mod blocked so I tried the five-seven, when I used the five-seven the mod worked fine and fired a whole clip, but then, once again just like the FAL, the mod turned itself off (light went off). At some points when I pressed RT to shoot with the mod off or on, I couldn't shoot at all. It was simply unresponsive. This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen lol.

Another thing slightly unrelated- I tried a different VKS ("God's black ops 2 set). It had a lot of mods but none of them could be activated, and I couldn't flip through the pages.

I don't know if this is my controller or what, but I'd love to hear any possible fixes... spent a lot of money on this.

Best Regards,
PolyView attachment problematic.vks