rapid fire knife

NYjetsNY1

Can you upload your .vks file so I can take a look? Is it that you are pressing down too hard on the RS button when you are shooting? This can initiate knifing. Please be more specific.

verytguy

here it is, i put it as an attachment. i think its yours. Also im just shooting at a guy holding rt down and then he just knifes randomly which ends up with me dying and frustrated.

Attachments

• BlackOpsRapid-Fire.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

here it is, i put it as an attachment. i think its yours. Also im just shooting at a guy holding rt down and then he just knifes randomly which ends up with me dying and frustrated.

Sorry, but I was asking for the .VKS file not .VKM file. I need your whole macro set, the .vks. This will allow me to see if you messed up the macro on your RT. It'll also tell me a few things. I can go from there.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
jets i can always look at it and see if i see anything wrong with it if not ill leave it up to the expert but i have a lot of free time on my hands

if you are playing regular set up try changing to tactical i have had the same problem due to pushing down on stick very slightly while pulling RT ihave found some controllers worse than others i had one controller( not a viking ) which didnt do this then started and became worse over time i think it is a problem with certain sticks wearing in and becoming more sensitive, perhaps someone with more technical knowledge would know, if that is the problem on tactical you end up with a drop shot instead of a frustating death hope this helps

simvida

I have had the same problem for quite a while now. It only happens with the rapid fire macros. The right stick becomes more sensitive for some odd reason. It does not happen with any other macro. The best solution is to change to tactical set up and you end up with a drop shot. I even entertained using the freek sticks to see if that would lessen the sensitivity but have not tried as yet.

simvida

Simvida Vks

Please Check Out - When I have other macros on it does not stab on default ( ie Jitter)

Attachments

• Questionn.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3

NYjetsNY1

I have had the same problem for quite a while now. It only happens with the rapid fire macros. The right stick becomes more sensitive for some odd reason. It does not happen with any other macro. The best solution is to change to tactical set up and you end up with a drop shot. I even entertained using the freek sticks to see if that would lessen the sensitivity but have not tried as yet.

Have you tried playing without vibrate?