Rapid Fire on Automatics (for accuracy)

aviator

Does a slow rapid fire help with accuracy? I know when I'm shooting long I shoot in bursts and would figure that could be replicated in a micro. A square form wave with equal high and low and a period of say 2-5 hz would likely squeeze off 1-2 rounds 2-5 times per second and return your sight to center each time. Or am I thinking about this wrong?

TH3C0DF4TH3R

XxbinnoxX said:
If you use a slow rapid fire with you auto gun ACR,MP5k, Ak-47 ect will shoot slower.

yeah it will. which you don't want. would be nice though if u can get the ACR to shoot a little faster. M4A1>ACR

IrishStyle

aviator said:
Does a slow rapid fire help with accuracy? I know when I'm shooting long I shoot in bursts and would figure that could be replicated in a micro. A square form wave with equal high and low and a period of say 2-5 hz would likely squeeze off 1-2 rounds 2-5 times per second and return your sight to center each time. Or am I thinking about this wrong?

I read a post from Odin saying he was working on the new prototype the might remove or reduce recoil. But no definitate date when it will be ready. I use mode 1 of the Works driver to help my accuracy with the AK and such.

PS: Hit the damn edit instead of quote again lol, my apologies OP.