Rapid Fire Question

HippieMagic

Oh, no. I am using the Black Ops one. I had it on .89 and that was skipping on me. I had to tone it back a little to get it to fire consistently. I went too far the first time and have been slowly bringing it back up since. I forget the actual setting but it is CLOSE to being the same speed. I have them both on the controller because some games are actually good enough for me to use the .89 but others make it sketchy unless i am way far back which really defeats the purpose of rapid fire.

HippieMagic

UPDATE: I tried the MW2 rapid fire with good results and no skipping and changed the .89 to a .87 which eliminated my skipping entirely.

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:
UPDATE: I tried the MW2 rapid fire with good results and no skipping and changed the .89 to a .87 which eliminated my skipping entirely.

Good to hear, the MW2 is good though?

HippieMagic

Yeah I was using it with a FAL, M9, and USP in multiple matches with a 3 bar connection and had no issues. I also tested it on a Barrett and I think I giggled like a schoolgirl on crack while firing it.

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:
Yeah I was using it with a FAL, M9, and USP in multiple matches with a 3 bar connection and had no issues. I also tested it on a Barrett and I think I giggled like a schoolgirl on crack while firing it.

Lol, I love it too!