rapid fire will not work!

brooks

I used the step by step process after I reset and dissconect I hit the tac switch and nothing happens just the first led is red and nothing changes it!

odingalt

Staff member
Brooks,

Ok if we understand you correctly, you have got the macro software installed from the website, and you've also upgraded your firmware to the latest version. When you power up your controller, the player 1 LED is red, but there aren't any macros programmed into the controller such as rapidfire.

You could try loading this attached .vks in your macro editing software, connect your controller, and click the icon that shows a picture of the Computer+Monitor to upload the macro to your controller. This attached .vks is a standard dual trigger setup.

Once it's loaded, hit the left and right tac switches on the top to turn rapidfire on and off. LED3 and LED4 should toggle on and off, and your triggers should have the rapidfire on them when the LEDs are on.

brooks

thanks that helped can i make that thing faster? also do you have the perfect no scope and fast reload that i heard about?

odingalt

Staff member
I'm gong to start work on the macro library, I'm working on it right now but I'm also spending a lot of time in the forums to make sure there aren't any more problems, some folks are still having problems like yours. Things seem to be working ok on my test setup. As soon as I can get everybody through the first problems and running the standard rapidfire setup I will start posting new sets on the Macro Library download on the viking360.com website. I didn't want to cause mass confusion by starting to post macros if there is still something wrong with our software (or folks who haven't been able to get upgraded to the latest yet)

Stay tuned! I'm working all weekend 18 hours a day if I have to, to get this working smoothly for everybody. Keep posting here. Thanks.

brooks

k thanks a lot. if i see anyone struggling ill help out. cause you fixed the basic of my problems.