recording feature problem

noonoo390

when i assign the record and playback button , the record works fine but it doesn't play back at all no matter what button i assign it to, but when i sync it to the computer the recorded macro is there . am i doing something wrong

bonefisher

No Odin needs to look at this. When you record just shut controller off and on then it will playback for you what you just recorded. This firmware is still in beta testing and this is one of the problems.

odingalt

Staff member
Yup just record one dummy, power off controller, power on controller, problem fixed. This only happens sometimes and only after you load a fresh runepack into the controller. After that it doesn't happen again. Haven't been able to figure this one out yet.

noonoo390

i have another problem now when the rune plays back it doesn't play back what i recorded and there's a delay no matter how fast i recorded the rune

odingalt

Staff member
Would you try reloading a fresh runepack onto your controller (this resets the memory) and then try recording your rune one more time?

Can you describe the run you are trying to record, is it particular button presses or a joystick move or ? Maybe you can record something, put it in your private forge, and post the URL to it here and I can go in and download it for myself.

noonoo390

im trying to find the timing down in mortal kombat x when i jump and then press y to juggle the opponent, after that you can do a combo while hes juggling but the y is either to fast or too slow so i tried recording it but all the inputs doesn't even come out no more before it was ok now recording anything doesent work fully only have of what i recorded plays i droped the controller twice maby thats why it stop working . if i can find the right timing i can make full combos without having to split them up .

noonoo390

for example theirs a special move with kenshi(possessed) that teleports the character above the opponent(down,back,y) and right after that hit y to start the combo but the y timing is not working, recording it works fine but, playing it back it doesn't put in all the inputs

bonefisher

for example theirs a special move with kenshi(possessed) that teleports the character above the opponent(down,back,y) and right after that hit y to start the combo but the y timing is not working, recording it works fine but, playing it back it doesn't put in all the inputs
I'm working on Kenshi now. You talking about demon port? Go to Mortal Kombat rune packs and hit me up what you need and I'll put in the library. .. When the recording fails you just ask and I'll build it. Have it built already if you want?

odingalt

Staff member
noonoo can you retrieve one of these recordings and put it in your private library and add it to a runepack and give me the URL, this way I can go look at it?