reduced recoil?

noyoulookout

is there any chance of the viking crew developing a reduced recoil for MW2? Sorry if this topic was already discussed, i couldnt find it.

Ben

noyoulookout said:
is there any chance of the viking crew developing a reduced recoil for MW2? Sorry if this topic was already discussed, i couldnt find it.

Hi,

I think I remember reading somewhere that the faster they make it, the more recoil there is produced and if some people are asking for the speed to be increased, which in turn would compromise on the recoil and vice versa.

I suppose there could be 2 modes one that is super fast, but quite a lot of recoil, and then a mode with a slower speed but virtually no recoil.

Just wait and see what they in store for us over the coming months ;)

Glocks

In kill came replays the video is atlered a bit, even though you dont see any recoil in the actual game their is. Take in consideration then you kill someone through a window of glass that breaks you know you shot through the window, but in the replay it well show the window already broken. They took out some of the finer details when making the replay video. So there is always recoil, just not sometimes in replays.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Most guns (including full auto's) have less recoil if you just tap the trigger, or use a slow rapidfire speed.