[Release] ModdingBros Rapid fire V3

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys this is the final release of the macro we have been working on for about a week now i feel like we have perfected the best we can and decided to release it to the community. This might be the last one since we are starting to hit the limit where you cant get much faster. I personally think its the best and fastest rapid fire yet so give it a try.

View attachment FastestRapidFireV3.vkm
View attachment ModdingBros Akimbo RapidFire (1).vkm

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

You mean biased lol and yes it means basically you favor something you work for, made, etc.

Microsoft likes windows software better than apple's mac os x software. That can be considered as being biased.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thank you jets lol i looked it up and everything but didnt know how to spell it exactly so i just spelled it like that but i ment biased

Fredrow

Yo 23-24 is this the same RF-speed you used when recording your most recent YouTube clip?

Can't remember the name of the video but you used the FAL and it was hella smooth rocking, no recoil that I noticed.... I'm gonna have to test this out tonight!!!

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Yo 23-24 is this the same RF-speed you used when recording your most recent YouTube clip?

Can't remember the name of the video but you used the FAL and it was hella smooth rocking, no recoil that I noticed.... I'm gonna have to test this out tonight!!!
it was no recoil because it was recorded in theater mode that's one of the many problems with showing off a rapid fire in theater mode