Repair

WetterThanWater

If you're in warranty, and you haven't tampered with it, send a support ticket: http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

I
f you're still in warranty, and you tampered with it, Viking360 will not touch it.

If you're out of warranty, and you tampered with it, Viking360 will not touch it.

If you're out of warranty, but it's an easy fix, like the sync button got stuck inside the controller, or a tac, viking MAY repair it for you, but you would pay shipping.

If you aren't eligible for any of those options, try to contact Fredrow, he has his own business, which, if I'm not mistaken, is affiliated with Viking in some way. (He may not fix it, but you can always ask him.)

NYjetsNY1

We used to be affiliated with Fredrow, but now we are not. However, let me just vouch for him that he does fantastic work. If there is a problem go to viking360 first and foremost. However, if you have tampered with it and really screwed it up big time, try contacting Fredrow. If you did not tamper, make a support ticket.

odingalt

Staff member
Good answers, thanks!

One more possibility: "if you are a tinkerbug, love to experiment with soldering and electronics, and just want to chat with other people who are the same, welcome!"