Right Stick doesn't work . . .

Shorteh

So my grandma bought me one of these controllers . . . http://viking360.com/the-viking-black-xbox-360-controller. I was so happy when I got it, I like almost died as I had been talking about for almost three months now. Unfortunately I wasn't able to play around with it until my grandmother left later that day. After she had left I loaded up the software and tried making a simple Rapid Fire mod. Well after I followed a tutorial and had a friend come over and help me, he owns the same remote. We got it to work some what, but whenever I went to go try and move my right stick left and right it wouldn't move and when I pressed it in nothing happened. The rapid fire worked like a charm but I wasn't able to move with my right stick. I tried to create a ticket but it appears I have to have a username and password that was created when it was purchased. I tried contacting my grandma and asking her what it was and she said she doesn't remember signing up for it, she just bought it off the site and it was mailed to her. I really want to use your remote as I have been wanting to use it for over three months now and, now that I have it, I can't get it to work.

If you need picture of me like holding the remove or something as proof of it please let me know because I will need to borrow a camera from a friend for me to take the picture. I hope we can find a resolution to this.

Sincerely, Jacob.

P.S: I hope to become a avid buyer or well collector as I don't have a job yet of your remotes for various purposes but mainly for showing off. I really hope that this isn't the average life expectancy of the remotes.

odingalt

Staff member
We can try to locate by name if you can PM me the name of the original purchaser?

Shorteh

Jane Durbin, she may have bought under my grandpas name which would be Wayne Durbin.
If not I have no clue :(

odingalt

Staff member
Nothing under the Durbin's. I can try by hometown or shipping address. I just have to verify in case you bought this third party/off e-bay, the warranty doesn't transfer if you're not the originaly owner :-( (I mean, getting a gift counts, I just mean if you bought this off a third part off Cragislist or E-bay or something)

Shorteh

Sorry, I understand what you mean about needing to verify it and everything.
I'll PM you the possible addresses. Arg, I can take a picture of the remote with my name on it or something.

NYjetsNY1

Sorry, I understand what you mean about needing to verify it and everything.
I'll PM you the possible addresses. Arg, I can take a picture of the remote with my name on it or something.

Just pm the addresses, it is useless to take a picture of it with your name. It doesn't help the issue.