Right stick issue

josh

My right stick is broken, in game my character moves forward without me touching it. Is this fixable.

Freyja

Staff member
Josh,
Please open a support ticket so we can better assist you. We need to know more about this controller before we give you an educated answer.

odingalt

Staff member
Josh you hijacked a thread, we moved it to its own thread. What controller do you own?

josh

I'm scared if I open the controller I might mess with the mods but I have no choice I can't play with my right stick making my aim go up

odingalt

Staff member
We can do an analog stick repair but it's not covered under warranty. The shop would need to quote an joystick mechanism replacement.

modded matt

Can do and cost effective are different things. I do not offer stick repair on xbox one controllers due to the offset and crappy design of the sticks. This is not a fault of Viking, this is a fault of Microsoft. If you have stick drift the only way I would repair it would be by transplanting the mod chip and buttons to an entirely new controller. This would cost you the cost of the new controller $59.99 and the cost of 3+ hrs of my labor @ $25.00 per hour.