Rsass rapid fire and anti-recoil??? Anybody???

ajtech81

Hey guy's im looking for a rsass rapid fire and anti-recoil for inverted sens 6 or 7???, anybody have ideas??
How abouth mk14 faster rapid fire!!!, i so online u can auto burst with mk14 really fast, n sucks that they pach jitter!!!!

1badfish

If you use some of the rapid fires on auto weapons it will slow down the rate of fire, therefore "reducing"recoil. I see their are a bunch of cheap mods on net advertising anti-recoil....it's mearly rapid fire on an automatic weapon..THANK GOD!.. i bought a VIKING...i laugh at your competition viking! I use rapid on autos all the time, let me know how it works for you.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Preferably i use the moddingBros rapid fire on the RSASS and for anti recoil and it works like a charm

zxIcyshadow

I thought an anti recoil was when you make it so you move your sights in the opposite direction of where the recoil is pulling you?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I thought an anti recoil was when you make it so you move your sights in the opposite direction of where the recoil is pulling you?

That is correct but what happens is you make a macro that pulls down the right thumb stick so it has the anti recoil effect.

zxIcyshadow

Okay thanks, that is what I
thought... I have an idea! If the recoil of certain gun had a pattern of movement that repeated itself, couldnt you make a macro that counter-acted each movement in the pattern so that there was literally NO recoil? For example, the acog scope on a sniper rifle has a sway that moves in a pattern I believe.(I think, not sure) Couldnt we work something out so that there was no sway? (I know this isnt actually recoil, but it's the same idea)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Okay thanks, that is what I
thought... I have an idea! If the recoil of certain gun had a pattern of movement that repeated itself, couldnt you make a macro that counter-acted each movement in the pattern so that there was literally NO recoil? For example, the acog scope on a sniper rifle has a sway that moves in a pattern I believe.(I think, not sure) Couldnt we work something out so that there was no sway? (I know this isnt actually recoil, but it's the same idea)

No because there is no way to control the sway itself thats kind of an in game thing. If you mean like once you zoom in and it sways then it is possible. Im not sure how possible but you could definitely try it.

zxIcyshadow

Come to think about it...every gun has a sway(not recoil) like that.
Being able to get rid of that would be AMAZING! Although I imagine that'd be extremely difficult.

Liason

Here is the ModdingBros rapidfire View attachment 420

Is that for the sniper scope only? I use the RSASS with 2 attachments, acog/silencer...and when I tested this macro against the FastestMW3RapidFireV2 macro the recoil arc was almost identical. Up and to the right, only difference was one shot at 1 o'clock and the other at 2 o'clock.

Definitely interested in getting an anti-recoil for my set-up. As it stands, I've not lost a single showdown at close range. The gun rocks with rapid fire...the only problem is non-close engagements. If we can get it to shoot straight during RF, I think its the best gun in the game. I'm going to watch the tuts on how to do an anti-recoil. Any suggestions are welcome.

Liason

I was going to make another in depth anti-recoil tutorial but havent got around to it yet.

I made one for the rsass. With what little skill I have I fear its the best I can make at this time. I'll give it an upload and let ya'll test it.

coda23

I am trying to do the same for the RSASS. Where did you post it? I'd like to see ht you did for anti-recoil

BOBDUDE

Hmmmmmmm, I've tried making an rsass macro with decent success in the past, buuuuuuut... Honestly the Mk14 with thermal acog or hybrid is equally effective and much easier to create.... Just my two cents though

Boricua

Thanks to BOBDUDE The only weapon u need for all your sniping, medium, long, short range needs is the G36C anti Recoil Macro. lol Im not lying when I say ive had long ditance encounters with snipers and I take em out before they even shoot me.

BOBDUDE

haha well... I can't say I havent had a lot of success with the anti-recoil macro... but, the rsass does have the added zoom which can be beneficial to players with imperfect eyesight, I'll take a crack as making a macro that simply eliminates the RSASS recoil while standing, but I most likely wont add a rapid fire since I'm not personally a fan of them in public matchs...