Rune development suggestions

NRG

Hey guys, I'm new to Viking and can do some basic stuff. Any suggestions for runes? Does anyone know how to do the following?

Anti-recoil runes
Burst Fire without altering your automatic rifle speed
Jitter
Quick knife
quick reload
any other creative trick shots

I'd appreciate any help.

odingalt

Staff member
Your questions by support ticket were good keep those coming or better yet if you ask them here I can answer for all to read too

PS4VikingNoob

I got my Bezerker last week and I am also looking for some example runes. I was able to create a rapid fire rune from the COD example but I'm looking for examples of Anti-Recoil and Autospot for BF4. Still trying to get the hang of the forge...

bonefisher

I got my Bezerker last week and I am also looking for some example runes. I was able to create a rapid fire rune from the COD example but I'm looking for examples of Anti-Recoil and Autospot for BF4. Still trying to get the hang of the forge...
send a pm to my box with your email and I will add you to my dropbox so you can have examples...

NRG

Hey Guys,

1) Having some problems in making autosprint. Do I just make a rune of the Left click button with continuous loop and the up left thumbstick as the way to activate it?

2) Also, when I try to make a directional rune for lets say the left joystick, how do you make the arrow keys in the big red circle? I've tried everything and I can't make an arrow symbol for any time points on the time line.

3) I am also having problems in making a humanized rapid fire because everytime I try to make different lines with spaces in between, the lines all connect and obliterate the spaces. What I mean is the humanized rapid fire is suppose to look like this on the time line: (-------- ------- ----- ------ ) but mine is just one long line (-----------------------). How do you get spaces between each set of line on the time line?

Thanks to anyone who answers.

bonefisher

Here is a great rapid fire on ghosts... Then a BF4 auto spot that you put on RB and just click to activate and click again to deactivate... 3 shots of this to show you what I did works great and is silent.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.04.07.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.04.07.png
    560.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 04.23.58.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 04.23.58.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 04.24.30.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 04.24.30.png
    497 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 04.26.26.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 04.26.26.png
    455.6 KB · Views: 10

PS4VikingNoob

Here is a great rapid fire on ghosts... Then a BF4 auto spot that you put on RB and just click to activate and click again to deactivate... 3 shots of this to show you what I did works great and is silent.

Thanks a lot Bonefisher! I was going about it all wrong I guess. I was trying to use the LT to Autospot but that didn't work out so well. I'll give this a try...

bonefisher

Thanks a lot Bonefisher! I was going about it all wrong I guess. I was trying to use the LT to Autospot but that didn't work out so well. I'll give this a try...
You can use this one if you want it on LT...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-04 18.05.30.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 18.05.30.png
    499.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 18.05.47.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 18.05.47.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 12

bonefisher

Hey Guys,

1) Having some problems in making autosprint. Do I just make a rune of the Left click button with continuous loop and the up left thumbstick as the way to activate it?

2) Also, when I try to make a directional rune for lets say the left joystick, how do you make the arrow keys in the big red circle? I've tried everything and I can't make an arrow symbol for any time points on the time line.

3) I am also having problems in making a humanized rapid fire because everytime I try to make different lines with spaces in between, the lines all connect and obliterate the spaces. What I mean is the humanized rapid fire is suppose to look like this on the time line: (-------- ------- ----- ------ ) but mine is just one long line (-----------------------). How do you get spaces between each set of line on the time line?

Thanks to anyone who answers.
1) here is what you do for autosprint and works awesome...3 shot of that.
2)one shot of this...Odin is fixing this issue sometime soon....for the time being when you draw a line offset it a little from straight up and it will grab and work....
3) here is a humanized rapid fire don't start from 0 or it will jump together.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.28.08.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.28.08.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.39.25.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.39.25.png
    498.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.40.07.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.40.07.png
    603 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 18.03.21.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 18.03.21.png
    554.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.59.54.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-04 17.59.54.png
    555.9 KB · Views: 5

NRG

Hey Bonefisher,

Thanks for the suggestions.

1) I implemented the autorun rune. OUt of curiosity, why was dead space in the beginning of the rune on the time line needed? I had mine start at 0 so I guess that was the mistake but for future reference, why was dead space needed in the beginning of the rune.

2) In terms of the directional runes, I tried offseting and I couldn't get a line to catch on.. Am I suppose to right click and then drag an arrow from center because nothing seams to work.

3) for the humanized rapid fire, How do you click on the timeline editor without the lines all blending toegether ? I tried it but nothing works.

bonefisher

Hey Bonefisher,

1) I implemented the autorun rune. OUt of curiosity, why was dead space in the beginning of the rune on the time line needed? I had mine start at 0 so I guess that was the mistake but for future reference, why was dead space needed in the beginning of the rune.

2) In terms of the directional runes, I tried offseting and I couldn't get a line to catch on.. Am I suppose to right click and then drag an arrow from center because nothing seams to work.

3) for the humanized rapid fire, How do you click on the timeline editor without the lines all blending together ? I tried it but nothing works.
1) First of all if you start off at 0 then you are holding all the time down not clicking it. I put the space there to resemble clicking now and then plus it seems to work there best.....now if you wanted a hold breath and auto run on the LT you could draw from 0 and the clicking would work by flickering of the LT.....this was made for a run and gun.... the LT version if you want I'll post....
2) Draw the line and left click on it....you should see a little dot and what direction you made it on the rune...now if you open it back up it deletes what you did.....
3)Don't start at 0 that is for sure...When you draw a line just move the mouse below off the time line and left click then draw you next one...there is no such thing if your only separating just one or two bars doesn't give enough room to work ...You might then get your blending together affect...

Last edited:

bonefisher

Hey Bonefisher,

3) for the humanized rapid fire, How do you click on the timeline editor without the lines all blending toegether ? I tried it but nothing works.
Here is the version that you put on Left Trigger! Which I use on my Sniper class and the other on my run and gun class...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-05 09.12.33.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-05 09.12.33.png
    556.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2014-09-05 09.12.50.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-05 09.12.50.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2014-09-05 09.18.29.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-05 09.18.29.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 10

NRG

Hey Bonefisher,

Thanks for the suggestions but I am having problems with drawing the joystick line still. I put the cursor right at the center of the red circular area that you get when you click on point on the line then I attempt to make a directional line as I left click and no arrow is being made. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

When you do autosprint with LT doesn't ADS'ing prevent you from sprinting. Even with the stalker perk, you cant spring while on ads.

With all this, something has happened to my #4 button on the back. It is always depressed now. It has not come up after using it in a game. you can clearly see the difference in height between the #2 and #4 buttons. I am going to have to send it in for repairs. Do you know what address and how. I sent a ticket in for it but I would like to mail it out by tomorrow if possible because work makes it difficult to do so during the week. I am just bummed that I wont have it for when Destiny comes out now.

bonefisher

Hey Bonefisher,

Thanks for the suggestions but I am having problems with drawing the joystick line still. I put the cursor right at the center of the red circular area that you get when you click on point on the line then I attempt to make a directional line as I left click and no arrow is being made. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

When you do autosprint with LT doesn't ADS'ing prevent you from sprinting. Even with the stalker perk, you cant spring while on ads.

With all this, something has happened to my #4 button on the back. It is always depressed now. It has not come up after using it in a game. you can clearly see the difference in height between the #2 and #4 buttons. I am going to have to send it in for repairs. Do you know what address and how. I sent a ticket in for it but I would like to mail it out by tomorrow if possible because work makes it difficult to do so during the week. I am just bummed that I wont have it for when Destiny comes out now.
Ok when you draw the line and left click make sure for the time being not to go directly straight up due to issue with the software.....if you offset a little to up right or up left it will stick...it doesn't show you an arrow like the macro software....just shows you a line with a dot at the end with the direction you made it...

whenever you ADS....you can't run anyway...if your running and gunning use the other one...unless your running with the sniper...

I'm sure it is a easy fix.....make a support ticket... they will send you the address in email. Yeah it always sucks when you don't have your controller when new games come out...That's why I have two...one for backup!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
To clear up any confusion Lt auto sprint is to be used as followed. Hold forward or when moving forward quickly flick Lt and u will sprint. U Dont even need to full pull Lt. Just a quick flick.