RUNE LIBRARY IDEA

JIM WALKER

I have just posted this as a reply on another thread, thought it would be better to put it up as a new post for others to comment on, hopefully even odin himself ....

Perhaps a library moderator/supervisor could be appointed, even from the berserker members list.

If ALL runes could be added to the library regardless of source, then, using a yes/no or good/bad marker on every rune when its put in the library, members would then tick their opinion on that rune, if the rune fails to perform to say, a 90% approval over a 1 week or even a 1 month period, then the mod/super would delete it. the ultimate review solution, the members and users of the berserker who are the only ones that can access the forge. This would alleviate the problem of useless runes being in there, yet encourage new rune builders to put them forward for approval by us, the members/users. This would also allow more experienced rune builders to take them and perhaps improve them. I believe it would be possible to limit each members ability to send more than say, 5 runes per month to the library, odin could allow exceptions to that for the top end rune makers. I welcome comments from everyone on this one, just wanted to start a discussion on the library subject that, hopefully might give the Viking team some idea's for moving forward.