se7ensins

oh fudge

omfg i cant get it to work either, i wouldn't normally care but im trying to sell some stuff on there to help pay for a viking controller

NYjetsNY1

oh fudge said:
omfg i cant get it to work either, i wouldn't normally care but im trying to sell some stuff on there to help pay for a viking controller

That stinks man! Hopefully it'll come back soon!

azagorath

oh fudge said:
why dont you use EBAY

Remmnever

azagorath said:
oh fudge said:
why dont you use EBAY

You have to pay fees on ebay. I sell stuff on se7ensins all the time. I've actually got an HD PVR for sale up there right now.

Anyway it's been back up since very early this morning.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
azagorath said:
oh fudge said:
why dont you use EBAY

You have to pay fees on ebay. I sell stuff on se7ensins all the time. I've actually got an HD PVR for sale up there right now.

Anyway it's been back up since very early this morning.

What else is se7ensins good for selling?

Remmnever

I've bought/sold jtags, flashed consoles, retail consoles, ps3's, games, turtle beach headset, astro a40 headset, controllers, hard drives, flash drives, hd pvr's, chat pad, and I don't know what else all from se7ensins.

It is mainly computer/gaming relating items but you get a little bit of everything. It is mainly teenagers though so you have to be careful with scammers. I've had 2 try to scam me. One guy sent me an empty envelope, another never sent anything and then claimed I didn't buy anything. Paypal was able to settle it and I got my money back for both items.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
I've bought/sold jtags, flashed consoles, retail consoles, ps3's, games, turtle beach headset, astro a40 headset, controllers, hard drives, flash drives, hd pvr's, chat pad, and I don't know what else all from se7ensins.

It is mainly computer/gaming relating items but you get a little bit of everything. It is mainly teenagers though so you have to be careful with scammers. I've had 2 try to scam me. One guy sent me an empty envelope, another never sent anything and then claimed I didn't buy anything. Paypal was able to settle it and I got my money back for both items.

Yeah, I have had to deal with scammers before from a different site. I was able to settle with Paypal and get my $ back though, as well.

I think I'll stick with ebay. I'm doing great there.

Remmnever said:

umm where is the part of the forum where they sell stuff i cant seem to find it,

odingalt

Staff member
I don't use buy/sell/trade forums EVER, and Viking360 does not allow buying/selling/trading on their forums. You have zero protection against getting scammed. "It just takes one" bad transaction before you regret ever using "BST" forums on any website. Most people work up a reputation and then use their reputation to scam everyone in a forum for even more money than they would have as an 'anonymous' first-time seller. It happens time-and-time again - even on E-Bay - people run their rep up to a couple thousand positive reviews and then they start selling expensive electronics and ripping people off. Even through e-bay you're lucky to get your money back - I never did every time I got ripped off.

Back int he day when I used to trade through e-bay about 10% of purchases I made were fraudulent - about 2% of the time (literally about 1 in 50 transactions) I would have a guy literally send me a registered mail envelope full of nuts and bolts instead of the item I asked for. E-bay never refunded me a dime and neither did PayPal. I can't remember the BS excuses they gave me as to why the did not rule in my favor, but I hope both E-Bay and PayPal rot in hell.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
I don't use buy/sell/trade forums EVER, and Viking360 does not allow buying/selling/trading on their forums. You have zero protection against getting scammed. "It just takes one" bad transaction before you regret ever using "BST" forums on any website. Most people work up a reputation and then use their reputation to scam everyone in a forum for even more money than they would have as an 'anonymous' first-time seller. It happens time-and-time again - even on E-Bay - people run their rep up to a couple thousand positive reviews and then they start selling expensive electronics and ripping people off. Even through e-bay you're lucky to get your money back - I never did every time I got ripped off.

Back int he day when I used to trade through e-bay about 10% of purchases I made were fraudulent - about 2% of the time (literally about 1 in 50 transactions) I would have a guy literally send me a registered mail envelope full of nuts and bolts instead of the item I asked for. E-bay never refunded me a dime and neither did PayPal. I can't remember the BS excuses they gave me as to why the did not rule in my favor, but I hope both E-Bay and PayPal rot in hell.

I have been scammed before - twice, but have always gotten my money back.