Selling Viking Legacy Chip kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFlashOldLadies

I actually bought this off of modspace, they do have them in stock. It came with the 3.5 mm jack and 3.5mm insert to USB cable, the actual purple Legacy chip, and 2 tact switches. Decided I didn't want to take my mod out of my controller to put the viking in, I program, make, and sell my own, on my website. But anyways, I don't have any use for it. So i'm selling it. Bought it for 50 bucks so that's what I'll sell it for. If more than one person wants it the highest bidder wins. Ebay auction style. ;)

odingalt

Staff member
We don't allow BST in these forums, however if you do actually post it to E-bay we do allow people to post links to their E-bay auctions.

This policy came about way back when when a guy named Gameroms ripped off one of our customers to the tune of over $200 on a controller the customer paid for, but Gameroms never shipped. When these things happen, it gives Viking a bad name so it's best just not to have any BST (buy sell trade) here.

Anyway I won't delete the post but it's been locked. Buyer/seller beware, if you get ripped off do not come back here to complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.