Setup video+ a little about MJ23KB24

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys just thought that this could be useful to actually match a face with who you are talking to when you talk to me. [video=youtube;iI6GAR-QDNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI6GAR-QDNY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Man, Your ugly as ****. You look like you have no life. I was thinking you were overweight when talking to you on the forums.

noonoo390

your only 15 did your parents buy all that stuff for you like the a40s or something damm those are like 300 and u got a laptop and desktop wtf or you have a job just wanted to know

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah man Im only 15, but nope majority of that stuff I bought myself. Im really good with money, I bought my astros, TV, laptop, computer,tablet, and my macro controller. I wish my parents bought all of it haha!

JIM WALKER

MJ...good vid young man,you are a lot younger than thought,especially with the extensive knowledge you have....mind you,tidy up those wires,accident waiting to happen there...lmho.....anyway...no vid from me,I am a 60yr old gaming fanatic,anonimity is best I think in my case....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
MJ...good vid young man,you are a lot younger than thought,especially with the extensive knowledge you have....mind you,tidy up those wires,accident waiting to happen there...lmho.....anyway...no vid from me,I am a 60yr old gaming fanatic,anonimity is best I think in my case....

Well thank you man, I tend to get that alot for a majority of different things. I really should though its not so much me making a huge disaster, usually its my dogs. But just that brief description helped me out man which works for me.