Shipping question to those who got it...

Lynx

Ok so my controller shipped, and now the waiting game. So my estimated delivery date is Oct 13th, I was just wondering of those who got them already what was your estimated delivery date?

Bedfordx

Hey, i dont know my estimated delivery, but mine shipped monday night (US time) so thats really early tuesday morning (UK time) and it arrived here in the UK today aka Thursday morning, or in US time like really late wednesday night. So took a total of 4 nights really to get from the US to here thats Wicked sick IMO :D

Lynx

Bedfordx said:
Hey, i dont know my estimated delivery, but mine shipped monday night (US time) so thats really early tuesday morning (UK time) and it arrived here in the UK today aka Thursday morning, or in US time like really late wednesday night. So took a total of 4 nights really to get from the US to here thats Wicked sick IMO :D

Damn thats awesome, did you pay for the 3 day shipping or standard?

Bedfordx

Just normal international shipping, which was the only option, however including all taxes and shipping costs it has cost me just over $100 to get it shipped to me lol...

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah the cheapest option we have is the USPS which is almost $40. There are no carriers in the USA that ship cheaply to the UK.

Then add your UK/euro import duties (hey, that's why my forefathers held the Boston Tea Party and left your country - we didn't like your taxes! :p )

obo

odingalt said:
Yeah the cheapest option we have is the USPS which is almost $40. There are no carriers in the USA that ship cheaply to the UK.

Then add your UK/euro import duties (hey, that's why my forefathers held the Boston Tea Party and left your country - we didn't like your taxes! :p )
Hooray for tea vandalism?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:

:p :lol: