Sleight of Hand Speed's

XxCALLofBOOTYxX

When using the "Speed Reload Macro" with SOH as one of you perks does it make the reload time faster than the "Speed Reload Macro" without SOH as one of you perks.

Just wondering as I haven't gotten my controller in the mail yet and can't test/see for myself.

NYjetsNY1

If you have sleight of hand, you reload faster than without sleight of hand.

With Sleight of hand - no macro > Without sleight of hand with fast reload macro.

Not by much.

W/o sleight of hand + macro > W/o sleight of hand no macro.

By a lot! You can shoot a lot sooner.

With sleight of hand + macro > With sleight of hand no macro.

By a little bit.

NYjetsNY1

When using the "Speed Reload Macro" with SOH as one of you perks does it make the reload time faster than the "Speed Reload Macro" without SOH as one of you perks.

Just wondering as I haven't gotten my controller in the mail yet and can't test/see for myself.

You can't use a macro as a perk lol. If sleight of hand is your perk, and you use a fast reload macro without sleight of hand, it won't work.

Sleight of hand is faster than using a fast reload macro without sleight of hand if that helps. However the difference is very slight on some guns.

So if you want to save yourself a perk, use a fast reload macro and no sleight of hand! It's like a free perk then!

Also let me know if you find a fast reload to not be fast enough - or too fast. I can adjust for you.