small bug i just found

Drastic

when switching pages from page 2 back to page one my fourth LED turned on only indicating rapidfire but not my 1st led I put there, then switched back a second time and is fixed just thought I'd let Viking know! :)

Drastic

Depends how you setup things which this mite be a results you get....
I have it set up where it acutally wont turn on automatically any more when I boot controller up, but still that happened,

The Berserker remembers your last pages runes right? :) (I love this new feature! btw)
so I toggled on my rapidfire on page 1 switched to page 2 turned on rapid fire, then quickly back to page one (I don't know why) then my first LED wasn't lit up. but again not a big issue I love the successor to the Macro Controller! by the way how many groups can you have on one page? lol I stopped counting aimlessly after 20... that is a lot of sub modes... :D

bonefisher

If Odin took a look at your rune pack he will let you know what's wrong... You can put ten runes per group to scroll and ten groups so there is a hundred .... Yes it does remember the last runes you were on when shutting down!

Drastic

weird turning off mod now.

I have a anti recoil for bf4 on to activate on/off I hold tac 2 + right stick click

to change group I press tac 2 + right stick click, I have 2 groups

when changing to group 2 it flashes twice then turns off the mod...

[edit] now when I change groups it doesn't go back to group one, it repeats flashing group 2 than turning off.

sadly i'm beginning to think its my controller because I would have thought people would have reported these issues probably, I'm not the expert though

I do love the software still even though its in beta its amazing!

bonefisher

It's going to do that because have it on the same sequence......tac 2 and right stick click ..... Change one to hold prefer the activate/ deactivate

Drastic

It's going to do that because have it on the same sequence......tac 2 and right stick click ..... Change one to hold prefer the activate/ deactivate
yes I do have one on hold, the other on tap

tap to change, hold to activate/deactivate sent Odingalt a PM hopefully he checks it out!

bonefisher

I would check for you but the xbox's are all packed away.....getting ready to move. Be glad to help when I can... do have a huge library of things if you can't get things going....Hopefully be up and going in a couple months!

JIM WALKER

I would check for you but the xbox's are all packed away.....getting ready to move. Be glad to help when I can... do have a huge library of things if you can't get things going....Hopefully be up and going in a couple months!

Good luck with the move and new job my friend, look forward to your return on the xbox asap, we must do Destiny at some point .... who knows, Forge library might be up by then ....

odingalt

Staff member
Drastic did you try updating firmware to make sure you have the latest?

[Would you PM me your login and pass to the forge and tell me exactly the name of the runepack I can download once logged in and the steps to re-create the problem and I'll test it this weekend.]

odingalt

Staff member
I don't see any problems like you were describing when switching pages.

There is something strange with scrolling within a group. I.e. in your case Page 2 Group 5 where it is purple on Quadrant 2 LED. If I scroll, the light ends up on or off, oppositve of what it should be. Something wrong with the way the firmware is counting blinks methinks. This is the 5-18-2014 production firmware.

odingalt

Staff member
Wondering if it is interpreting a hold and a tap at the same time... scrolling to the next mod and then activating/deactivating it. Will have to do some playing.