small issue nothing serious...

Apex NuGz

i dont use it, so overall i can care less, but just a concern if anything. my battery pack (serpent black cameo'd) that came with my controller, doesn't let me turn my controller on, i noticed i guess you can say its loose? compared to the other AA battery packs i have. (i am not talking about rechargeable) so if in the near future i decide to send my controller in ( can i do this?) to get different colored sticks , maintenance, etc. can you replace the back of the pack with a new serpent black battery pack?
thanks for reading what i have to say

odingalt

Staff member
Apex

We don't have any serpent pained extras unfortunately, all our hydro dipping is done by another company, so we have exactly the same number of painted battery packs as we have painted shells. We have a whole pile of plain black ones we could send you??

Apex NuGz

i see, that's understandable, i just wonder how come my battery pack is loose? thats all. if you'd really like to i'd appreciate it! lol, i am getting recharable AA duracell batteries soon! cant wait for constant brightness on the LED's - on battery pack,rechargeable it. only seems really bright for sometime, eventually goes a little dim.

odingalt

Staff member
They will eventually wear out over time. There is a little springclip in there.