Sniper Auto Breath help

Poppa09

I know how to enable auto breath (hold mode switch + tap L3), but are there different auto breath modes? All it does when I enable it is automatically hold breath when I push L1, but the breath still runs out and shakes the scope at the normal rate. My friend also got the Ragnarok and when he enables auto breath, it takes a breath repeatedly so that his breath is constantly being held and never runs out. I have tried putting the auto breath into a different mode by holding the mode switch + holding L3, but it doesn't go into a different model. Am I missing something? I don't see anything about auto breath on the website or on the forums. Thanks.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its because he is not using auto breath hes using auto-sprint. auto-sprint makes you run when u tap the aim button but when u scope in it acts as if you were to repeatedly hit breath over and over really fast. u can achieve this by holding the tact button then hold R2 then press L3 (left joystick). Its also nice to sprint without clicking L3 over and over wearing out your bumpers!

Poppa09

Yes, brian, that's it. Maybe the auto-sprint wasn't designed to do that, but it's a nice benefit to steady your scope when sniping. Thanks.