Sniping Macro set

Bedfordx

Hey Guys,

I've just created a very basic Sniper Set of macros for your controller, here's what it's got:

1. Hold breath
-Automatically holds you breath when pressing down the Left trigger
(This can be toggled On/Off with the Left Tactile Switch 2 (LT2)) LED3 will light up when active!

2.Auto G Shot
-When your press the Right trigger it will bring out your throwing knife and hold the throwing knife for almost 1 second (this is enough time for you to press Y to put the throwing knife away if you miss so you can try again)
(This can be toggled On/Off with the Right Tactile Switch 2 (RT2)) LED4 will light up when active!

3.Fast reload
-This will cut out some of the animation when you reload all you have to do is press the X button like normal to fast reload (this will only work properly if you have the slight of hand perk)
(This can be toggled On/Off with the Left Tactile Switch 1 (LT1)) LED1 will light up when active! (however if you are player 1 you will see no difference)

4.360 SPIN!
-This will spin you round 360 degrees when you press the A button (this is for 7 Sensitivity, as I personally snipe on 7)
(This can be toggled On/Off with the Right Tactile Switch 1 (RT1)) LED2 will light up when active!

I have intentionally left Tactile switch LT3 and RT3 empty so you can put in scroll from macro pages left to right so you can switch from sniper mode to any other mode saved on your device. (I do not have anti recoil script as i snipe with the intervention and it's not needed so much)...

Hope you like it!

-Bedfordx

[attachment=0:usowibv8]Sniper Intervention 7 Sensitivity.vks[/attachment:usowibv8]