So who is getting the new controller.....

Lynx

Ok so who pre-ordered the new controller, if so which one did you get?

Edit 1: Was the Halo: Reach controller always 229? I went to order one and thought it was 199, but damn 229 is considering they are only 10 bucks more in stores!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Lynx said:

Edit 1: Was the Halo: Reach controller always 229? I went to order one and thought it was 199, but darn 229 is considering they are only 10 bucks more in stores!
they are supplying a PnC cable,rechargeable pack and the download token so its about right

Lynx

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Lynx said:

Edit 1: Was the Halo: Reach controller always 229? I went to order one and thought it was 199, but darn 229 is considering they are only 10 bucks more in stores!
they are supplying a PnC cable,rechargeable pack and the download token so its about right

Ya but the question is was it always $229? I thought it was $199 last time I checked. And the other ones come with the same things package do they not? I still dont understand the $30 price difference.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Lynx said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Lynx said:

Ya but the question is was it always $229? I thought it was $199 last time I checked. And the other ones come with the same things package do they not? I still dont understand the $30 price difference.
no it was always 229

Lynx

Well damn, I wanted to get that one, but not at $229. Do you know if they are still shipping out the orders tomorrow?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You know, if you're gonna buy one for $199, you might as well go for the extra $30 if that's what you want. They probably buy the whites in bulk, that's kind of like a special order, you know? Takes them longer to get a special edition shell.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Depends... They'll ship the first tommorrow, but the very first one preordered is probably gonna be first. If they have all the preordes ready to go it might.

Lynx

PS3andCOD said:
Depends... They'll ship the first tommorrow, but the very first one preordered is probably gonna be first. If they have all the preordes ready to go it might.

Damn my wife is gonna question another controller coming in the mail. Which one did you get?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well... I have a PS3. I've been waiting for odingalt to take a crack at PS3, and he says he's gonna look into it after the viking launches...

obo

PS3andCOD said:
Well... I have a PS3. I've been waiting for odingalt to take a crack at PS3, and he says he's gonna look into it after the viking launches...
Lol PS3. You don't even own an xbox 360 and yet you have the most posts out of anybody on the forums haha.

You must really want that ps3 viking controller to be made

v360Reflex

you alredy know Drastic ordered that Serpent Black Limited Edition! :) controller is sexy! lol cant wait for it :arrow: :mrgreen:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
PS3andCOD said:
Lol PS3. You don't even own an xbox 360 and yet you have the most posts out of anybody on the forums haha.

You must really want that ps3 viking controller to be made
correction i have the most now :)

odingalt

Staff member
I am going to temp ban the next motherfucker who posts just to boost his fucking post count. Seriously, grow up.

LoveKillzSlowly

@lynx
So to answer some of your questions, It was posted here in another thread that the Reach Limited Edition controller does not include a play & charge cable or a rechargeable battery so they have to go out and buy the pnc kit which cost more money to include with the controller.
I ordered my controller last night around 8PM EST and got a message that said
"Thank you for your purchase. Pre-order items will ship October 1. You will not receive tracking information until then. Below is a summary of your order."
I would assume that they would be shipping out all orders today if It was pre-ordered anytime before Oct.1st. I was planning on ordering the Serpent Limited Edition controllers but I decided to wait 'till last minute to order a black instead because the paint on it looks too smooth for me, and I like the feel of matte.

EDIT: You can tell this company put in a lot of time and money into this project. I mean the new look of the website, software even down to the packaging. I just saw the picture of the box on Facebook and It's looks very professional, It's the little things that count.

Lynx

Ya I actually read that after I posted this lol. I think I am gonna go with a Black one too. I was gonna get a custom painted one or the Reach one, but how often do I look at my controller when im playing ya know? I just hope this thing is easy for me to take apart and put the ps3 style sticks in.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Lynx said:
Ya I actually read that after I posted this lol. I think I am gonna go with a Black one too. I was gonna get a custom painted one or the Reach one, but how often do I look at my controller when im playing ya know? I just hope this thing is easy for me to take apart and put the ps3 style sticks in.
Taking it appart voids the warentee.....