Software won't fit?

Lol You Looked

Hello, I'm having a problem with the soft ware. When I open it, it looks like this
helpa.jpg

Can anyone help? Thanks.

NYjetsNY1

http://viking360.com/downloads/thevikin ... _setup.exe

Use this version for the time being. I am waiting on another big update before the end of the week so I'm not making this one 'public', but this version supports resolutions 1024x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024. It will automatically resize depending on your desktop resolution. Sorry for the long awaited update for expanded support for resolutions that accommodates netbook and laptops.

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings,

I made this version of the software with the screen resolution fix 'official'. So now people don't have to use the special link. Also your software when connected to the internet hopefully will prompt you to take this software version now. Since we have been testing this for a couple of weeks now with no problems, I decided to go ahead and make it the official version.

BuddahMonk

odingalt said:
Greetings,

I made this version of the software with the screen resolution fix 'official'. So now people don't have to use the special link. Also your software when connected to the internet hopefully will prompt you to take this software version now. Since we have been testing this for a couple of weeks now with no problems, I decided to go ahead and make it the official version.

Updated... Ahhh... Thats what the whole program looks like. :lol: