Some cool Mobile-Apps (Gamer Status Style!!!)

Fredrow

Just wanted to share these couples apps for anyone who might not know about them yet!!
(Android Market, these might be in iPhone market but I don't know because I hate Apple!!!)

The first one I'm sure a lot of you guy's already know about by now and that's "Call of Duty ELITE" application

The other one I'm guessing not everyone will know about, it's "Xbox Live Statistics" application. This one is really cool because it lets you sign into Xbox-Live and from there you can send/receive messages, see who's online playing, change you're bio...etc.... It's just like being signed into the Xbox-Live dashboard, the dev's really integrated everything very nicely which in turn makes the app very smooth running.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The Andoid Elite app is out? Wasn't last I checked... Thanks. Too bad that thing doesn't even work, I paid for the full Elite and some of the basic features don't even work on my account... If the app doesn't work that's another thing to add to my list of complaints for them. Xbox app is interesting too, but useless for me lol.

Fredrow

Good finds Fredrow.. I just got a Razr Maxx and am filling that thing up with apps haha

Nice dude!!! I got another month or two until I'm able to upgrade my device so I'm still rocking my HTC eVo-4G but I'm proud to say that it has Beats Audio software on it which goes nice with my Beats Audio headphones (oh and if anyone is thinking it; yes they are real)

Mythrandor, another great app you should checkout is "Google Music" and also go and download "Google Music" onto your desktop or laptop and then after you create a Google account (or if you have one already) you can upload all of your music files from your computer into your Google Cloud and be able to play your music anytime from anywhere from your cell phone...

Another great app is "Google Voice".... I use this app in place of the standard text-messaging app that is on the device....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Was RAZR Maxx the one with the built in extended battery? I was thinking about the slide out version of the RAZR... Do you like it?

The Razr Maxx has a built in battery that will last you a LONG time. It can go up to 21 hours of talk time. Very cool phone indeed. It's about a millimeter thicker than the Razr, but the double battery life is well worth it. I highly recommend it.

Fredrow... I love google voice. I like how it can transcribe my VMs for me. Another one that I like is Tapatalk for forums. I wish Viking360 was in it.

P.S. The Razr Maxx comes with 32GB of memory. 8GB internal dedicated for Apps, 8GB internal storage and it comes with an 16GB external storage SD Card

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Isn't the slide out RAZR just the Droid 4?
Yeah, I think so, but I'm in Canada so I dunno what they're calling it here for sure... I have the Canadian version of the Droid 1 and it's called the Milestone. I would definatly go with the RAZR Maxx over the standard, with my massive hands an extra mm would be good lol. I have always liked the slide out though, also good for big hands... My main problem is that the providers are very expensive here, and I don't want to be locked to their crappy contracts. To buy one out of contract is like $700.

Last edited: