Some GFX stuff i did,

zmk0gp.jpg

Take some time blending and brushing the stuff coming out of him and yes the boarder is spose to be like that was trying to make a pop out effect.

o6i549.jpg

madv69.jpg

xCyrus-TheVirus is my psn name.

Took a real life stock image and came up with this. The blue color and bubbles are spose to be like that was trying to make it look like she was under the water
14jn988.jpg

2ur1lhy.jpg

2ugfo81.jpg

x6flfs.jpg

2s0xt92.jpg

66jbwx.jpg

Image i used

13zbd4j.png

v1
jqm6xf.jpg

V2: Clean effect, Strength 2

zipqtl.jpg

V3: Cartoon effect
vzd6yu.jpg

You'll notice that there appears to be a reflection of the background on the right side edges of the text. This is pure illusion, but it's very effective. What's happening is that the Contour setting is causing a gap in the effect that lets the background show through between the text and the drop shadow. This makes you think it's a reflection, even though it really isn't

15p1on7.jpg

Yes yes i know the G looks like a C but really its a G
2u9kggp.jpg

virus.png

WSSmike-1.png

My buddy asked me to make him a logo for is GB 1v1 clan and i came up with this for him

f.jpg

Krier023

Useful Poster
This is pretty good stuff you can do. I wish I was creative enough to do Photoshop and such. I tried borrowing my friends Photoshop. I was terrible at making stuff, while I can go to Sony Vegas and edit a video to perfection, Photoshop just isn't my thing.

NYjetsNY1

Hey man that is awesome. If you can think of anything New York Jets related, make some graphics for it, I'll put it as my avatar / signature and give you credit!

NYjetsNY1 said:
Hey man that is awesome. If you can think of anything New York Jets related, make some graphics for it, I'll put it as my avatar / signature and give you credit!

I can do something...Not right away tho.

Ben

I couldn't resist myself.. Can I have one please :D

Be creative :)

p.s. can it be no taller then 200px please :)

NYjetsNY1

Ben. said:
I couldn't resist myself.. Can I have one please :D

Be creative :)

p.s. can it be no taller then 200px please :)

lol yeah dude ur amazing... if u wanna make a smaller one for me, same new york jets, or different, that would be cool too!