Something funny about evil

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I was just looking at evil, someone linked to their nomad controller, and I saw a make your own package mod. If you select every option, you can get the price up to $850 !!!

Krier023

Useful Poster
haha and it still wont be as good as a custom viking from fredrow, and it will be around 4 times more expensive

Fredrow

That's what's up right thurrrr........ You guy's tell the Peep's what's up!!! That's the Stone Cold Truth right Thurrrrr!!!!

Good looking out guy's..... Last night I spent like 30min or so going through replying on peoples YouTube comments on that one guy's video... His name was like "Hot Wings" or "Wings Fly" or "Wings and Beacon" IDK, but his name had wings in it..... It's just good seeing others spread Da' Good Word too!!!

Here are 2 up and coming custom Controllers I will be doing next once the Shells come in from Hong Kong.......
[attachment=0:14swfcxe]Xbox_360_chrome_blue_LEDs_glow_thumbsticks_1.jpg[/attachment:14swfcxe]

VeNGaNCe34

okay that is the coolest thing i have ever saw. is there a chance i could send in my duo and have you put that on there? and what would the price be for that?

Paul

Fredrow said:
That's what's up right thurrrr........ You guy's tell the Peep's what's up!!! That's the Stone Cold Truth right Thurrrrr!!!!

Good looking out guy's..... Last night I spent like 30min or so going through replying on peoples YouTube comments on that one guy's video... His name was like "Hot Wings" or "Wings Fly" or "Wings and Beacon" IDK, but his name had wings in it..... It's just good seeing others spread Da' Good Word too!!!

Here are 2 up and coming custom Controllers I will be doing next once the Shells come in from Hong Kong.......
[attachment=0:12inr3yb]Xbox_360_chrome_blue_LEDs_glow_thumbsticks_1.jpg[/attachment:12inr3yb]

Glowing thumb sticks, must have... That shell is pretty wicked.

BTW: Do you mean Wings of Redemption?

Itz CHARLEY

Paul said:
Yeah that guy had a black xcm on his viking. he is supposedly a really good gamer, but my friend told me that he charges people M$ points to be on his list. That is gay. you can't buy friendship.

Ben

Itz CHARLEY said:
Paul said:
Yeah that guy had a black xcm on his viking. he is supposedly a really good gamer, but my friend told me that he charges people M$ points to be on his list. That is gay. you can't buy friendship.

Apparently you can now ;)

Fredrow

Krier023 said:
im pretty sure its only three wires

The OG style of XCM shells were 3 wires, but I think these are a couple more wires.....

Itz CHARLEY said:
Well then that is a peice of cake.

Well soldering 3 wires is a piece of cake, but it's still a B&^%h to cram everything into the XCM shell...... Doing the XCM shell with the Viking360 MOD is nothing close to a piece of cake!!!!

SOCCERdude said:
fredrow you better gimme props for showing you that!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhhhhaaaaa....Skuuuuuuuurrrrttt...... WHAT!!! Ok you get minor props.... You dont get full on Trap Star, Your Da' Shit props.... Just because I would have found this on my own at some point!!!

But then here is a question back at yeah, if you showed me this first, then why am I going to be owning one first??
:eek:

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah i looked at the new case installation sheet and it is 3 wires, then the two led pcb's that go on the analog sticks have a connector to the pcb for the front of the controller

G

can i send my hammer back in to get that shell cause thats awsome

G

good that way i can get my RB button fixed to i dropped it and it hasnt worked right sense then
but i wonder how much it will cost to get the shell