speed for ghosts and advanced warfare

I am a new member and just got my berserker last week. Just wanted to know what is the right rapid fire speeds for ghosts and advanced warefare?

bonefisher

If your wanting only one for everything try 16.8 sps or 25 sps. but doesn't really suit with only one with either game. They are many and I'm really getting tuned in with advanced now. Regular Mk14 is 8.4 to 8.6 sps depending on connection. Sorry to say but the MK14 Signature and the Desecrator is running the same at 10.1 solid even though there supposed to be different. One or the other is broke or nerfed. Had them up to 10.4 sps at times but then they skip which the solid speed was 10.1 sps.

bonefisher

I tried making the speed of 10.1 but was unsuccessful. can you please help me with that.
Last night I finally zeroed it down that the signature is at 9.6 sps. The rapid fires really mess around on this game. These should be good though.

Attachments

• 10.1 sps.PNG
    10.1 sps.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 12
  • 9.6 sps.PNG
    9.6 sps.PNG
    104.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 8.4 sps.PNG
    8.4 sps.PNG
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Last night I finally zeroed it down that the signature is at 9.6 sps. The rapid fires really mess around on this game. These should be good though.
lol ok thanx :) . one more thing I didn't get about the software. Is the trigger being pressed from 0s or 0.052s for the speed of 10.1?

bonefisher

bonefisher. Is it possible to make fast reload and quick knife mods with berserker?
I made one but it will switch to secondary unless you hit someone. I'll look at it again... For fast reload they already have it in game... just double tap X but I'll look at building some and see if it shaves time off.

I made one but it will switch to secondary unless you hit someone. I'll look at it again... For fast reload they already have it in game... just double tap X but I'll look at building some and see if it shaves time off.
ok let me know if it works. thanx again :)

bonefisher

ok let me know if it works. thanx again :)
Ok in my BONE-SPECIAL(Advanced Warfare) rune pack I made a fast quick knife, fast switcher and a quick reload that works for all assault weapons and some submachine weapons. Check it out and let me know how it works. I really had to come up with something so there you go. Enjoy! Everything in the Forge library.