Start writing macros now?

fathersin

If we pre ordered our Viking can we get software now and possible get working on macros? I have a ton of ideas for making macros but, I know it will take time to get used to software. Something I can see as universal macros that would probly work for just about any shooter is 1 that throws your xy sensativety to super fast and another that slows it way down for tight sniping work or close encounters where reactions must be instant.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

fathersin said:
If we pre ordered our Viking can we get software now and possible get working on macros? I have a ton of ideas for making macros but, I know it will take time to get used to software. Something I can see as universal macros that would probly work for just about any shooter is 1 that throws your xy sensativety to super fast and another that slows it way down for tight sniping work or close encounters where reactions must be instant.
soon enough my friend,soon enough

odingalt

Staff member
I apologise that we don't already have the software available. Our bug testing is going beyond schedule. I know exactly the feature you are talking about, and its going to be one of the first macros I upload to the library. This macro is accomplished on the timeline editor by inserting short pulses where the modchip forces the analog stick to the center position. The game should interpret this as a slowdown in your stick movement, leading to the equivalent of decreased stick sensitivity. Will probably need to be tweaked for each game and/or each in-game stuck sensitivity setting.