Still having problems buying a controller with a prepaid mastercard gift card

verytguy

Well im back again, i just went out and bought a gift card for 250, and am still getting the same error message. The physical address isnt the same as the billing address. I need an admin to help me through this via teamviewer or somebody to tell me a solution. It shouldn't be this hard to buy a controller...... and its getting me very aggravated.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Well im back again, i just went out and bought a gift card for 250, and am still getting the same error message. The physical address isnt the same as the billing address. I need an admin to help me through this via teamviewer or somebody to tell me a solution. It shouldn't be this hard to buy a controller...... and its getting me very aggravated.
PM Odingalt or NYjetsNY1.

NYjetsNY1

Did you set the prepaid credit card in your correct address? You can't enter more than one address. I can attempt to help you with teamviewer later, but try sending a message to odingalt.

verytguy

how do you set it to your correct address, like i hyave my mailing address as a p.o box and then i have my house address

verytguy

ok found out that the transaction is pending screenshot below shows what im dealing with. so i think you guys have to decline the transaction so that i can try it again because i did register my card and put in address. so as long as you guys decline then next time it should work.
infofor viking.jpg

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

ok found out that the transaction is pending screenshot below shows what im dealing with. so i think you guys have to decline the transaction so that i can try it again because i did register my card and put in address. so as long as you guys decline then next time it should work.
View attachment 257

Send a message to odingalt if you haven't already. You didn't use a p.o. box for shipping did you? We do not ship to p.o. boxes.

verytguy

lol no i saw your multiple warnings so i put it to my house address and btw what is standard shipping time, and where are you guys located?

did you register your gift card online? "gowallet.com" I had the same problem as you. refer to my post. I too had serious trouble trying to order. But be patient! it's absolutely worth it :)

verytguy

is it possible to do partial payment with two different cards because I live in Massachusetts and it will probably take 12 days to get here. I was thinking about getting another 20 card so i could get the faster shipping.

NYjetsNY1

is it possible to do partial payment with two different cards because I live in Massachusetts and it will probably take 12 days to get here. I was thinking about getting another 20 card so i could get the faster shipping.

No this is not possible and to Massachusetts I doubt it will take longer than 8 business days!