Store credit to Best buy..

ShiftwRx

Heres the story, I bought a turtle beach headset(xp500) at best buy. didnt like them and took them back after 30 days and now I have store credit to best buy, beacuse they cant put it back onto the credit card after 30 days. Have it on ebay right now(3 days left), was wondering if it would be ok to put more info of how much the store credit is for and if I could arrange a deal with members on here? simple yes or no will be ok, I know theres no trading or selling but to be honest if I got the go ahead Id be giving some one on here the store credit card for less than whats its worth just cause I need the money for school.

let me know

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
As far as I know is you can only post the ebay link, if you were to say get a hold of a member through a different site or instant messenger of some sort then you could do that. Dont quote me on this but Im pretty sure. Odin hasnt been on lately and hes probably the only one that would have authority of this kind.

ShiftwRx

gotcha, really wanna use it on a new headset though:p, was thinking senn pc360 and get the mix amp pro used if possible, herd its a good setup

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have too I have stock astro set up and I like it alot besides all of the wires! I have the old mixamp and A40s though.