Suggestion

JuiCyyy

Hey, I think you should add a reprogrammable mode to the MW2 driver. Because my friend has a different type of mod, and it makes the bursts for the m16 shoot faster (no its not jitter) and when i use the reprogrammable mode on the preset, Im able to do the same. But its a pain to switch to the preset just to use the reprogrammable, then switching back to the MW2 to use Jitter and all that.

theblur1

do you mean the reprogrammable code in the 8-in-one preset? if so what do you set it to?
and tbh it cant be that much of a hassle switching drivers on your controller. take maybe.. 30 seconds?

JuiCyyy

I know it only takes 30 seconds, but I switch my classes a lot during games. And i cant just leave my xbox to switch classes. It was only a suggestions.

theblur1

i see what youre saying.
if you use the "the works" driver for MW2, does the 'fast rapid fire' not speed up your m16 because i dont see how the programmable speed will be able to make it faster then the 'fast rapid fire' will..
+ "the works" comes with the jitter mode

JuiCyyy

theblur1 said:
i see what youre saying.
if you use the "the works" driver for MW2, does the 'fast rapid fire' not speed up your m16 because i dont see how the programmable speed will be able to make it faster then the 'fast rapid fire' will..
+ "the works" comes with the jitter mode

The reprogrammable mode will speed up the m16. Ive tested it myself. I programmed it to a high number and the bursts did come faster.

theblur1

what was the sps you set it to? i could find some use in that.
maybe you could ask OD to put jitter as one of the special modes?