Tac switches

RaPiiD

I think that the Gui is really good but there is one think i don't like. That is the tac switches are swapped like the left controls the rapid fire and the right controls fast reload and more i think that they should be swapped (that my Toughs.)That is all i wanted to say have a good night and the viking team you guys make really awesome controllers.

-RaPiiD IFiiRIE

LoveTactor

I know it doesn't really affect the functionality of the controller, but it kind of distracts me when I look down after switching modes to make sure everything is right.

xXtRaSaUcE

I agree 100% with you they should be swapped back!. I just made another post about it before seeing yours. I hate the reversal of the lights.

RaPiiD

xXtRaSaUcE said:
I agree 100% with you they should be swapped back!. I just made another post about it before seeing yours. I hate the reversal of the lights.

Ya me too cuz i bean a long time viking user (like 5 months) and i got used to having it on the 4 player led and not the 3led.

odingalt

Staff member
I'm very sorry about this guys, I know exactly what you are talking about, I'm going to make some edits in a future release that will let you choose exactly which LED you want to correspond with with 'slot'

E

RaPiiD

odingalt said:
I'm very sorry about this guys, I know exactly what you are talking about, I'm going to make some edits in a future release that will let you choose exactly which LED you want to correspond with with 'slot'

E

Thx OD that will help a lot in the long run you know?

RaPiiD

Chipflyby said:
That would be cool. More options for the user!

Ya it will make it fell like a mode they made and not the user. Then when your in a fight on Mw2 and you hit the wrong tac switch. If OD will add this in the Next update it will help a lot.

-RaPiiD IFiiRIE

RaPiiD

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
this is now fixed in the v0.82 of the preset editor just push the reverse LED button in the top left of the preset editor

think you i did not know i will download it now!! :D