Temporary Macro Library

whoa044

PLEASE UPLOAD ALL MACROS TO THE MACRO LIBRARY LOCATED AT:
http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library

I will leave this post here in case the macro library goes down.

-Blackburn

WILL ADD DANCE MOVES

So while the actual macro library is underway, I thought I'd start a thread with some macros you guys came up with.
Please upload your macros!

Quickscoping Macros:
[attachment=1:38eq4633]Quickscope.vkm[/attachment:38eq4633]
[attachment=2:38eq4633]Silent Killcam Quickscope.vkm[/attachment:38eq4633] (For use with throwing knives as attachment)
[attachment=0:38eq4633]360 QS.vkm[/attachment:38eq4633] (For sensetivity 10, but not 100% accurate)

whoa044

Some more...

Bedfordx macros:
[attachment=0:2hodpgae]360spin 7sens.vkm[/attachment:2hodpgae]
[attachment=1:2hodpgae]G-Shot.vkm[/attachment:2hodpgae]
[attachment=2:2hodpgae]Intervention Fast Reload.vkm[/attachment:2hodpgae]

whoa044

I might work on a fast riot shield mod, so there's no wait between the two hits.
In other words, you don't have to wait to hit them a second time.

Krier023

Useful Poster
they had it as like riot shield then equptment then yy somewhere for the riot shield. suppose to be pretty fast, ill look into it when i get my viking on the 13th

JordanZ

If I do get the controller I'm going to create a macro that does the double melee glitch with riot shield.

Melee Throwing knife switch weapons Melee again.

can be a instant kill :)

whoa044

Easier to access links of above macros:
[attachment=2:1h8hio51]Intervention Fast Reload.vkm[/attachment:1h8hio51]
[attachment=1:1h8hio51]G-Shot.vkm[/attachment:1h8hio51]
[attachment=0:1h8hio51]360spin 7sens.vkm[/attachment:1h8hio51] (Sensetivity 7)

whoa044

Follow the instructions on "The Viking Software" under downloads.
Then use the software, open the macros in it, assign them to a button, and click the button that looks like a computer.

whoa044

DANCE MOVES

[attachment=0:tgutygch]Dance.vkm[/attachment:tgutygch] This is a faster version of riot shield dance. For a fist pump dance, put riot shield on back, and use this macro (hold it down)
[attachment=1:tgutygch]Riot Shield Dance.vkm[/attachment:tgutygch] Have a riot shield in your hands. Hold down this macro.

Note: LOOKING UP MAKES THESE LOOK SO MUCH BETTER

TDuB

[attachment=1:jdp8lexx]TDuBBioHazard.vkm[/attachment:jdp8lexx]
[attachment=0:jdp8lexx]rainbowmacro.vkm[/attachment:jdp8lexx]
[I HAVE NOT TESTED THESE SINCE I ORDERED MY MACRO ON SUNDAY AND IT WILL NOT SHIP TILL TUESDAY SO ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE NICE :D

whoa044

Color Macro

In order for color macros to work, you need at least one button in the timeline. I prefer putting a 0.05 seconds of a trigger, but setting it to 0. So I did that, and tested them out.

The rainbow macro: The change in colors is somewhat noticeable in LEDs 1, 2, and 3. LED 4 has almost no color change, so it looks like it's not changing. Keep in mind they change every tenth of a second, so maybe making the multiplier 0.25 might make the effect a little nicer. With the multiplier on 1x, it seems like all LEDs are one color, and are flashing. A multiplier of 0.2-0.5 will make it a little cooler, but you'd need more colors in the mix (at 0.25, it looks like they all switch between two colors, slowly)

I couldn't get BioHazard to work :S