Temporary Macro Library

yesterday

Halo: Reach:

Anyone done any experimenting with the DMR to see if there's a way to lessen reticule bloom? Constant crouch while shooting?

I don't have my controller yet (in the mail) otherwise I'd check for myself.

also is there a way to make a macro that would constantly replay itself to help with credit boosting when I'm away? I could care less about my K/D hehe but i don't want to get reset for automation

KIL0 iRecon

Here is a macro I made for Halo: Reach. It has 2 macro's, a rapid fire for the DMR that is as accurate as I can get it. I played around with it until I was able to minimize the bloom. The other macro is for victory bagging. It is faster than what most people can bag and it is endless as long as you hold the button. This setup is also for people who favor bumper jumper, the equipment is remapped to LT2 for ease of use. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Oh and the DMR RF shoots what seems like a 3-round burst on just about every other weapon. And you might want to turn the macro off when using the needle rifle since this gun can shoot faster with less bloom than the DMR.

ENJOY!!

[attachment=0:1mc15jzb]HaloReach.vks[/attachment:1mc15jzb]

yesterday

KIL0 iRecon said:
Here is a macro I made for Halo: Reach. It has 2 macro's, a rapid fire for the DMR that is as accurate as I can get it. I played around with it until I was able to minimize the bloom. The other macro is for victory bagging. It is faster than what most people can bag and it is endless as long as you hold the button. This setup is also for people who favor bumper jumper, the equipment is remapped to LT2 for ease of use. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Oh and the DMR RF shoots what seems like a 3-round burst on just about every other weapon. And you might want to turn the macro off when using the needle rifle since this gun can shoot faster with less bloom than the DMR.

ENJOY!!

[attachment=0:8r63994p]HaloReach.vks[/attachment:8r63994p]

excited about this

odingalt

Staff member
The current software still has problems saving/loading .vks files... before you share your .vks with people, please save your .vks first, THEN load your .vks from disk again, THEN flash it into your controller and test it to make sure it's working.

In other words, a macro set will work just fine until it's saved/loaded, at which point it likely becomes corrupt and might not work any more (even though you swear you just downloaded it to your controller - which you did - you just didn't specifically save/load it first)

.VKM files on the other hand seem to work beautifully and can be shared to your heart's content for now.

I uploaded some .VKM's to the Downloads->Macro Library page of the Viking360.com website at least until we can launch the real macro library.

KIL0 iRecon

If anybody has any issues with my .VKS just let me know and I'll try to get it to work or I could upload just the .VKM's

Oxnardian805

will someone tell me if this macro works. Its supposed to throw the throwing knife and then try to pick it up, i know its dumb but i was bored lol.

whoa044

Some new mods!

I tried the rapid fire akimbo from the macro library. It barely worked for the trigger, or tac switch. I tried both.
I wrote my own macro here, which works VERY well. (for me at least): [attachment=2:ut7cj5cb]Akimbo Rapid Fire.vkm[/attachment:ut7cj5cb]It works extremely well with USPs, M9's are almost as fast.

A dancing macro. So far, it has always made people laugh in SnD round/game winning killcams. To do it, assign the macro to any tac switch, have a riot shield on your back. I recommend a pistol, since the pistol makes the dance work better. Trust me, it's good. Looking all the way up makes the appearance a little cooler.[attachment=1:ut7cj5cb]Dance.vkm[/attachment:ut7cj5cb]

The dance seen in this video can be done with this macro:
[attachment=0:ut7cj5cb]Riot Shield Dance.vkm[/attachment:ut7cj5cb] Once again, aim all the way up. But have riot shield in front of you. Secondary weapon doesn't matter.

TDuB

[attachment=0:3gw569es]Rapidfire - Akimbo Spray - Left Trigger blink (10SPS).vkm[/attachment:3gw569es]

odingalt said:
The current software still has problems saving/loading .vks files... before you share your .vks with people, please save your .vks first, THEN load your .vks from disk again, THEN flash it into your controller and test it to make sure it's working.

In other words, a macro set will work just fine until it's saved/loaded, at which point it likely becomes corrupt and might not work any more (even though you swear you just downloaded it to your controller - which you did - you just didn't specifically save/load it first)

.VKM files on the other hand seem to work beautifully and can be shared to your heart's content for now.

I uploaded some .VKM's to the Downloads->Macro Library page of the Viking360.com website at least until we can launch the real macro library.

I just got my Macro yesterday and I want to set it up but I rather wait till the real macro library comes out! Do you have a idea to when it will be released? I don't want to be dealing with bugs or anything. Thanks

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LiOnHeArT24 said:
odingalt said:

I just got my Macro yesterday and I want to set it up but I rather wait till the real macro library comes out! Do you have a idea to when it will be released? I don't want to be dealing with bugs or anything. Thanks
maybe.......MAYBE next week.

odingalt

Staff member
Macro library launched today actually. :)

Most everything is based on user submissions anyway so it's similar to trading in the forums, except the staff can put a gold star next to the best ones so you don't waste your time playing with somebody's macros that aren't very good ones.