Thank you, Odingalt!

Jitterationv360

Thank you for allowing me to post on the forums, I have some things I'd enjoy posting about, about the Macro™ controller.
I would also like to say, I enjoy your products very much! I bought my Macro back when you only had a few left, and i bought it for $450, that's how much i enjoy your them!

I have some modes/speeds for the Macro™ to upload, once i figure out how to go by that, because i can use my Macro™ to its full extent and I want for other users to experiences the same Godlike abilities in a controller as I do every day!

I'm also married with a baby boy due soon, I can't be on every single day, but I will be often!

xbox 360 GT = JitteratioN

odingalt

Staff member
Congratulations on the marriage and new kit, my first son is now 2 months old. Your life as you know it is over!

Jitterationv360

Thanks bro! & I wish you all good health! May peace be with you and prosper as Spock says! lol But, I've had my Macr[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]o for a while now, and i couldnt be more pleased! [/FONT]

Jitterationv360

Also, i would like to add, I know a good deal of things about the CoD series, so If anyone needs any help, i would be more than glad. I'll be posting more often soon.