The Dropshot Mod

Would anyone mind posting some black ops videos of the dropshot mod from a game where you can get a lot of kills. Game types like ground war, sabotage, demolition, or domination. I would just like to see the mod in action. I also have some questions about that particular macro (the one that is labeled Dropshot in black ops like MW2 or something along those lines). Once the macro is done doin its thing do you still stay on the ground and can you continue to hold the right trigger and spray or ADS for a kill. Just curious, anyway, thanks to everyone who reads and considers this task. I greatly appreciate it.

a Spec Of fluff

Hi mate i think your talking about my macro. Videos i can't post any videos, as i have no recording equipment. As for your other questions, yes is the answer to all.(all the macro does is makes ur guy in game stop moving so i doesnt do the dive).You can shoot, stand up, turn left, right, up and down etc while using this macro. Hope this helps

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

smallx

You don't need recording equipment. The game has theater mode, which lets you upload to youtube. You already forgot lol

Remmnever

I've got an HD PVR so I'll try the macro out and make some videos. My controller should be here this week. Then I can really do some damage.

Hey Chris...the other question I have is when you say it just makes your person stop do you mean they STOP AND THEN drop to the ground as if you were pressing and holding B/Right Thumb Stick, or does it just make your person stop and YOU specifically have to press the B or Right Thumb stick and perform everything else.

Ben

sinfulbynature said:
Hey Chris...the other question I have is when you say it just makes your person stop do you mean they STOP AND THEN drop to the ground as if you were pressing and holding B/Right Thumb Stick, or does it just make your person stop and YOU specifically have to press the B or Right Thumb stick and perform everything else.

Stops AND Drops

JeremyC95

dude you can use one of the tactical buttons as button reassignment and it will just be like a the b button

thats what I do simple and easy

I also have a question/problem with this macro, the drop shot MW2 style! I try setting it to B and then my tac switch but I couldn't get it to work! Instead of drop shot my character just walks backwards! Am I missing something here? I use the M16 by the way, not sure if it's meant only for fully autos! I'd appreciate any kind of help thanks!

a Spec Of fluff

Hi, for you people that use B to dropshot and RS to Knife here is a macro. Also for the person having problems with it just moving backwards. This should work but i dont have a controller to test it at the moment (Mine is in for repair). Please report back to me if it doesnt work.

a Spec Of fluff said:
Hi, for you people that use B to dropshot and RS to Knife here is a macro. Also for the person having problems with it just moving backwards. This should work but i dont have a controller to test it at the moment (Mine is in for repair). Please report back to me if it doesnt work.

That would be me!!! I tried this macro earlier today, I had it set to my tac switch and this time my character gets on a knee and shakes but doesn't fully drop to the ground! Thanks for help by the way!

a Spec Of fluff

With the macro just tap the Tac switch, dont hold it that might be why. Otherwise you can open that macro up in the timeline editor and make the B Line longer until he goes fully down rather than on one knee. (If you need any help with it. Just say and i will make it longer for you)

Other than that i dont know, because i dont have a controller at the moment to test it (Mine has broke). Bu tas soon as i get it back i will look into this as well as the other 73 things i need to have a look at(73 is no joke either btw).

I'm still experiencing drop shot problems! The MW2 drop shot only makes my character move backwards and the one Chris made me in his previous post has my character just drop to a knee but never fully prone! I tried tapping the tac switch and holding it but it doesn't work! Can anyone help out??? :(

Thanks! NYjetsNY1, I was gonna try and figure out how to set the previous macro you gave me at .5 but I'm still stuck at work :( I'd hate to bother you again but will the normal set up drop shot macro up above work if I set it to a tac switch??? Or is that a completely different macro???

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Thanks! NYjetsNY1, I was gonna try and figure out how to set the previous macro you gave me at .5 but I'm still stuck at work :( I'd hate to bother you again but will the normal set up drop shot macro up above work if I set it to a tac switch??? Or is that a completely different macro???

Don't worry about bothering me lol I don't mind
It will work ANYWHERE you put it .... with some exceptions... but yes the normal set up drop shot macro up above work if u set it to a tac switch

All I did was download the macro...opened up the time-line editor, watched the time-line editor video, and made the B line longer. Worked perfect. I also wanted to say that last night was my first night with the Viking Macro Controller. I was playing against skilled players and after a couple matches of getting use to the controller. I was able to run a consistent Blackbird-Chopper Gunner-Dogs/Gunship. with the controller I ran through that set up 3 times in 1 domination match. So thank you Viking360 for making COD fun again. You all are awesome. Thank you for answering the questions, paying attention to customers, and most of all working so hard when problems arise.

NYjetsNY1

sinfulbynature said:
All I did was download the macro...opened up the time-line editor, watched the time-line editor video, and made the B line longer. Worked perfect. I also wanted to say that last night was my first night with the Viking Macro Controller. I was playing against skilled players and after a couple matches of getting use to the controller. I was able to run a consistent Blackbird-Chopper Gunner-Dogs/Gunship. with the controller I ran through that set up 3 times in 1 domination match. So thank you Viking360 for making COD fun again. You all are awesome. Thank you for answering the questions, paying attention to customers, and most of all working so hard when problems arise.

no problem man i hope you use my turbo knife!!!