The Future of V360

So with the new consoles coming out and everything. What is the future of the USB programmable controller because I have played with it for so long that I can imagine COD without it now haha. Does Vikning plan on making a macro controller for the new systems?

ThermalM16

I'm not an employee or anything, but I'm sure they will as soon as they figure out how to wire it and code the chip. I highly doubt that the controller will change though as changing it would not only anger people who liked the old controller, but also discourage buyers of the new console.

Odin said he would start working on the new systems as soon as he gets a controller In front of him, I mean its possible they keep the same controller... It's not like they need to redesign them, since they went the hands free option with kinect...

modded matt

its about a 99.999% chance that they will redesign the controller. even if it was the same physical shape and configuration.

Roger that Matt, do you think we will see a pat h to jitter here pretty soon? It's geting a lot of exposure, being a very obvious glitch.

modded matt

Hard to say. I doubt they will issue a patch we cant get around. to do so would cripple all shot guns in the game.

It would be awesome if I could just transfer my controller right over to the new console lmao. That would be amazing but I doubt I would have that much luck. I know for a fact that I will be buying a new macro controller if they change and I cant use my current controller.

odingalt

Staff member
I would love to talk up my plans on the next console! Unfortunately this industry has gotten very competitive and a lot of my competitors actually sub to my forums and watch what I say. So I'm not saying a **** thing about our products on the next console!

Well, that and until we can get our hands on the next controller we're not 100% sure what our mods will be.