The inevitable has happened.

djcdc

I finally accidentally dropped my macro controller. **** wired headsets and forgetting it was attached to the controller. and then not a week later,
my daughter pulled it off table and it hit floor. It was enough to make the battery pop out. I went to pick it up frantic and it slipped out of my fingers it hit the floor again. Incredible luck eh? Miraculously, the controller shows no signs of any internal damage or outside damage. Microsoft designed their controllers to take some what of a beating thank goodness.
Of course I am very careful now when I use the controller and careful where I leave it. I just don't want this thing to break before I get some good use out of it. After shelling out $299 plus tax, I wanna at least get a year out of it or more. I started thinking about the potential inevitable. One day the controller might break, and if I have not used it to grind out all those painful achievements, I will be sort of depressed. So I'm going to make use of its features while it still works very well.

I can't say enough good things about the controller. It is the ultimate controller. I would hope there is a way someday to continue making these types of controllers as you get used to what it can do. Granted, I am just an achievement hunter for now and it suits me very well. One day maybe these things will not matter that much to me but until that day comes, I will be gaming with the macro. I have become used to the pages and recording and editing macros. its nice to just hit a tac button and there is my gears of war setup. My first page right now is record and playback.
I have a third page which only has 1 macro for guitar hero games. This macro is specifically for using the microphone/fan trick. I programmed the macro to play a song in quickly play, use star power as soon as its available, and then go back to the same song and repeat. Right now, as I type, that macro is grinding out my 1 million in career on world tour. After creating it, it occurred to me, that just with 1 little change in my pattern, I could make it play with a whole vocal career automatically. Imagine that! go watch a movie and your macro controller grinding out a whole vocal campaign. I will upload it as soon as my password issues is straightened out at viking360.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im glad that your loving the controller! I love mine. I will be looking forward to that video.