The New York Jets

Kiddingo

I wouldn't sweat it too much, Rivalry games tend to go down like this. The Jets took game one, the Pats got game two. They will meet again in the playoffs.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

THE PATRIOTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................. Redsox,pats,and celtics have all held a championship within the last decade.......as for the pats and the sox they have both held more than one(for all you hard core gamers who dont watch sports, the patriots held the 01,03, and 04 super bowl champs,the redsox won the 04 and 07 world series, and the celtics held the championship in 08).........do not get me started with the boston sports!!!!!!!!...............but yea that game was rediculous....45-3!!!!hahahaha, the jets SUCK!.....you might want to change your name to NYjetsNY2!

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
THE PATRIOTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................. Redsox,pats,and celtics have all held a championship within the last decade.......as for the pats and the sox they have both held more than one(for all you hard core gamers who dont watch sports, the patriots held the 01,03, and 04 super bowl champs,the redsox won the 04 and 07 world series, and the celtics held the championship in 08).........do not get me started with the boston sports!!!!!!!!...............but yea that game was rediculous....45-3!!!!hahahaha, the jets SUCK!.....you might want to change your name to NYjetsNY2!

yeah boston has great sports. ny mets + ny jets = sucks but im a fan since birth so theres no switching now.... although my parents were half mets half yankees and i chose yankees glad i did but the jets? damn shoulda picked pats lol ... but yeah i absolutly HATE the socks + PATS so NYJETS = MY TEAM

FRESHPESH

Ny basketball and hockey aint so good here... but its nice to have the BEST. Baseball team ever... And I love my giants... Another great time was when they beat the almost perfect season team in the superbowl..... What's that name of that credit card commercial... I foget... But it did say PRICELESS

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

FRESHPESH said:
Ny basketball and hockey aint so good here... but its nice to have the BEST. Baseball team ever... And I love my giants... Another great time was when they beat the almost perfect season team in the superbowl..... What's that name of that credit card commercial... I foget... But it did say PRICELESS
Patriots was the team..... 18-1...... Also the ad is for MasterCard.... Oh and yankies suck balls....the only reason we lost the superbowl that year was because Tom Brady f-ucked up his ankle a few days before the game so you guys would have lost if he didn't

Fredrow

The Yankees kick ass...... Dont talk bad about them......... RedSocks will always be 2nd best to the Yankees.....

As far as the Pats go, the only reason they lost that Superbowl was because of Samuels, if he didnt drop that wideopen interception, then the pats would have finished 19-0.....

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
The Yankees kick butt...... Dont talk bad about them......... RedSocks will always be 2nd best to the Yankees.....

As far as the Pats go, the only reason they lost that Superbowl was because of Samuels, if he didnt drop that wideopen interception, then the pats would have finished 19-0.....
hmm thats funny.....the critics find the sox the most likely team to win the world series this year......but the critics said the jets would kill the pats but look at that 45-3 win..... also NYjetsNY1 your profile pic is GAY!