Things that come with it?

JordanZ

I used to own a plug and play port but my brother has taken them to friends and now they all seem to be lost(stolen :p) Not so bad because I have rechargable batteries, is the plug and play included or no?

(Want this for christmas so I am wondering ;-) )

JordanZ

I have read comments on youtube of people's complaints on how it shoots all the ammo when they pull the trigger once, is that because its buggy or is it their own fault?

ALSO does holding down the fire button make the same action infinitely or could it be set to be a 3 shot burst like it used to be?

Lynx

I never heard that as a complaint of the viking. And yes you can do the bursts. This controller will do everything ever old one did and more.

JordanZ

I know that it does more but I heard it repeats the action untill its released, so everything you do is full auto there is no way to just hold trigger and only get 5 shots from it, its always going to repeat.

odingalt

Staff member
JordanZ;

In the current version of the software there are three big features missing:

1.) Users can't customize the LED's fully (they are stuck with red, blue, yellow, purple and green). I am testing software version 0.8.3.2 right now that takes care of that, I will be uploading it shortly for distribution to everyone. This unlocks all 16 colors, so you can choose whatever of the 16 colors you want for each page.

2.) Users only have access to 5 pages. We promised 16 pages. We will deliver. I am testing version 0.8.3.3 of the software right now but won't be releasing until next week.

3) The macro repeats while you hold down the button. We will be adding to the macro assignment popup so you can choose whether a macro will loop while you hold the button, or play only once until you hit the button again. Third feature possibly could be play forever when you hit the button the first time and stop when you hit the button the second time but this one is tricky, I may not be able to implement this one.

Stay tuned in.