Things to come and near future reviews!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So i just bought the last 3 xbox ragnarok chips "lucky" and i will be posting pics of my own personal DIY install. Ill show u my take on where im going to wire my

connections to. Me personally, I dont like soldering right off the button pad connections. Ill show u alternative wiring routes you can solder to. Of couse the

connections that ill be running my wires off of will take a more skilled solder-er. I say this because I will be soldering of small trace connections where u have to

scrap the enamal off to exspose the copper connections. U also run the risk of ruining the trace to the buttons which will render the specific button useless. I will do

mine like this for the simple reason that the rubber pad that sits on the connections u just solder to can make the buttons feel weird and of axis also it will cause

chronical fatige to the soldering conections and wires from continues button mashing.

I also just purchased the Cronus X which is a cross platform usb. It allows u to play your xbox controller on PS3 or PS3 controller on xbox. U can even play a wii

controller on xbox or PS3. It also allows u to take a stock controller and add almost all the latest mods to it without ruining the stock warenty to your controller. It

can run up to 17 mods at once. I will be giving it my own personal review. In my review I will let u know how the macro controler will handle on the PS3 and how the

PS3 ragnarok handles on the xbox. I hope to achive in buying a great cross platform adapter and if it works awesome with Vikings modded controllers I will

defenantly give it my approval for anyone that wants a cross platform adapter. I know the Cornus X has the added mods but I dont think I will ever use them. I just

had the money and figured that my nefew can borrow it and have mods to play with without borrowing my expensive controllers. There is a cheeper version called

the Cornus that dosent come with mods and u can save like 40$ going this route. Like I said If it can make my macro work flawless on my PS3 I will defenatly let the

community know this for anyone wanting to have a multi platform macro! One last feature I forgot to mention is u can change the anolges from left to right or vise

versa " for the lefties" and bumper funtions to trigger funtions (vise versa). It comes with the ability to chane the button formats as well from all the default, tactical,

nomade ect. All of the combanations possible. The One I bought ( paid extra for a wirelss adapter needed to run the wireless xbox controller ) cost me 109$ and

thats included with free shipping. Wait for my review to see how the viking mods handle on cross platforms and if u dont care for the extra mod bundle u can save 40

$. I know there are a lot of u guys and girls that are looking for an adapter to run different controllers on different consoles and this one is sleak. Its as small as a usb

flash drive and it has wireless blue tooth adapter on the usb and another port that can connect a wireless adapter to read xbox wirless controllers. The only draw

back I can see is u wont be able to talk to verbally communicate with people but u can still use your headsets and hear everything. Ill let u all Know how the viking

controllers work on a PS3 and how the PS3 ragnarok works on XBOX! Oh almost forgot they also did a lagg test demostration using the wireless adapters and there

was basically no lagg in controller response. U get the same exact readings using the controllers built for their consoles as using a cross platform controller. Thats

good news.

Last edited: