Thors Hammer Custom Preset Akimbo Problem

Slurm_Mckenzie

Hi guys, I got my Hammer yesterday and I have found a few little problems with it;

1. If I make my own custom preset using the custom preset editor, akimbo mode will not work when I go to play MW2. All of the other modes work fine, all in the correct order etc. Akimbo mode will only seem to work when I use the 'Works' driver.

2. I also can't seem to use the player 3 LED (slot 2) without my controller unsyncing from my console, even then akimbo mode doesn't seem to work. Any tips on how to access the player 3 LED without unsyncing my controller from my console?

Thanks guys hope I can get some help!

MODz

Hey! I just got mine yesterday and i had the SAME prblems. Ok, for the akimbo rapid fire only working on the works driver, i have not tried this yet but put akimbo on slot 2 so u can have rapid fire on slot1, akimbo on slot 2.

When it unsyncs, i found a solution for that in like 4 hours. Let's say ur on mode 5 and u have to press A + Sync Button to get to mode 6. You would hold A, tap sync once, and keep holding "A" until its finished changing.

theblur1

Thats exactly what i do ^
With my hammer if im turning RF on/off i wait until its completly off/on until i click any buttons and that seems to keep it synced.

Slurm_Mckenzie

No luck guys I tried out the akimbo mode in all sorts of places, slot 2, slot 3 but no luck ....... Anyone else having this problem? Both guns fire when I'm in akimbo mode but it fires both single fire pistols at the same time but no auto, just single fire. Help me out guys I am dieing to use this Akimbo mode, but not in the slot 8! Thanks!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Akimbo mode in it's self only duplicates the triggers. You have to have akinmbo mode and rapidfire on at the same time, IE akimbo mode on the 3rd player LED and rapidfire on the 4th.

MODz

PS3andCOD said:
Akimbo mode in it's self only duplicates the triggers. You have to have akinmbo mode and rapidfire on at the same time, IE akimbo mode on the 3rd player LED and rapidfire on the 4th.

thats what i said but in different words. I said slots, not MODES!!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
So you did. I didn't take it the way I said it, but when you point it out I probably should have. Oh well, it's clarified now, slurm didn't seem to get it the way you said it.

MODz

Slurm_Mckenzie said:
Thanks or the input guys! Yes sorry modz I misunderstood you but you were both right in different ways. Thanks for the help!

yeah i know i can be hard to understand sometimes :D :D

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for the bug report. It looks like I need to go back and see why akimbo mode (and possibly also sniper mode) don't work when they are selected under Slot 1. For the time being it looks like they'll only work when they are selected under Slot 2. Will fix in the next release!

Slurm_Mckenzie

No problem Odingalt. I did manage to find sniper mode working fine on both slots if this is any help? How about everyone else? Sniper mode works fine for me. Thanks for the help!