thors hammer priceing

cbomb101

will the thors hammer ever become cheaper for me to get off mods space is like 171$ includeing postage that seems like alot to me so if any of you's know please tell me thanks.

Night

Well, not that much really because the controller alone is 60$ and if you buy the chip it's like 70$ - 80$ isn't it? Then he adds his labour as he can't make it for free solder isn't cheap. Then shipping doesn't have anything to do with him.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think the chip is $40, but it doesn't cost him that, he has to make some money off it. It's probably around $20 when he buys it.

viking360fan

no prices will only go up due too the fact that they use real microsoft controllers not some bootleg ones and they have to pay for the software to be made.If they just installed a cheap dual-trigger mod with no USB and no software then yeah, they could charge $80 a controller. But they don't.sorry

cbomb101

ty for opinions they said in the support thing i could get cheaper from modspace but i was sorta refering to modspace because if i buy from them it still cost me 171$ aus it prob would cost more if i bought directly from this site but ill just try to scrounge up some money lols.

btw are the rapid fire speeds as fast as they can go on cod4 and 6? and is the jitter ultra fast like the youtube videos show

here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PP2dN4 ... r_embedded are they as fast as this 1? because this 1 looks fast as. thanks for opinions guys.

Fredrow

I don't see the price coming down at all. It's already set to a really good fair price. Remember we are the only company that wires in all the buttons that we do.... Also like other people have said we can't do it for free. E spends a lot of time writing codes, he designed the circuit boards, and don't forget that he did drop a chunk of change on this website. Also he spends money on advertising too. And we also have the best rapid fire controller around man.....

cbomb101

no 1s said if the rapid fires are really fast or not as i said in my above post and the youtube link i gave please read my above post ty.

obo

yes, they are fast, and if something ever isnt fast enough, just ask, and then it will become fast.
thats the beauty of usb programable controllers.
and on the fast jitter, when that video was made, it was in a private match offline, allowing the jitter to go much faster, as there was no server lag or anything else.
So even their jitter won't be quite as fast as shown on video, when actually played online

cbomb101

oh ok thanks i dno if i can get tho i have like 50$ ROFL i can scrounge like 120$ all together -_- if i cant afford ill have to go with a controller from customodding it sounds reasonable 90$

obo

PS3andCOD said:
It's only $80 for a thor's hammer from fredow if you send in a controller.

thats what i did, sent fredrow in a controller, its only like 80$ and he knows what he's doing

http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/ just go down to the bottom and select the hammer mod service, or the raven mod service (i wish i would have gotten the raven believe me) and send him and email to work out shipping

IrishStyle

obo said:
PS3andCOD said:
It's only $80 for a thor's hammer from fredow if you send in a controller.

thats what i did, sent fredrow in a controller, its only like 80$ and he knows what he's doing

http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/ just go down to the bottom and select the hammer mod service, or the raven mod service (i wish i would have gotten the raven believe me) and send him and email to work out shipping

Thats a great alternative to buying a new one. And if your controller is in good shape(No cheetos or candy bars inside lol) You will basically have a new viking controller.

obo

yeah, and if you happen to find 30$ more lying around, do it believe me, you will wish you had afterwards